Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What does taking care of yourself even mean?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I shower, I don't eat shit, I go to the gym, I don't wear shitty old clothes out and about, I don't smell like the inside of an asshole, I groom myself yet somehow I'm still missing something? One of life's great mysteries. :feelssus:

9743.jpg

Oh its definitely not looks, that is what immature girls look at!:feelsseriously:

just LDAR, brah.

Normies just say it to invalidate our problems, I understand the basement dwelling neckbeard stereotype exist for a reason but I think most people would be surprised to find out that most incels don't fit that stereotype.

I take care of myself, shower daily, skin care, almost all the hygienic techniques you can think of, not a fatass,, employed, I mean there's not much else I can do in my situation as a below average autistic man, plus most autists Don't even do half the shit I do :feelsugh:

If you're a man who has his shit together they will Gaslight you and find any reason as to say why you are struggling in life, and if you do tell them that you have your shit together then they'll just tell you that it's your "personality" you can never win with Normans.

Your pERsonality needs improving, also, how many times per day do you watch captain marvel?

just LDAR, brah.
What else can I do at this point? Nothing has worked so far and I'm going to hit 30 in a little over a year.
Normies just say it to invalidate our problems, I understand the basement dwelling neckbeard stereotype exist for a reason but I think most people would be surprised to find out that most incels don't fit that stereotype.

I take care of myself, shower daily, skin care, almost all the hygienic techniques you can think of, not a fatass,, employed, I mean there's not much else I can do in my situation as a below average autistic man, plus most autists Don't even do half the shit I do :feelsugh:

If you're a man who has his shit together they will Gaslight you and find any reason as to say why you are struggling in life, and if you do tell them that you have your shit together then they'll just tell you that it's your "personality" you can never win with Normans.
These same sexhavers never had to do any of this self improvement, they could all be wearing potato sacks and still get laid.
Your pERsonality needs improving, also, how many times per day do you watch captain marvel?
kek, never but don't normies like that comic book shit now?
He´s the autist of the show, best character is yellow nigga
I always thought yellow was the slow guy.

I shower, I don't eat shit, I go to the gym, I don't wear shitty old clothes out and about, I don't smell like the inside of an asshole, I groom myself yet somehow I'm still missing something? One of life's great mysteries. :feelssus:
How was the trainer

How was the trainer
Meh, nothing groundbreaking but it was nice to have someone to chat with even if it was a paid meeting. I've been given a set of workouts to carry out.

Meh, nothing groundbreaking but it was nice to have someone to chat with even if it was a paid meeting. I've been given a set of workouts to carry out.
Are you going to continue?

Your misogynistic personality is showing on your face, inkwell :foidSoy:

it means increase shower intakes

If you would've really taken care of yourself and didn't have mysoginistic thoughts growing up, you would look better. Your looks just mirror your personality. :soy: :foidSoy:

taking care of yourself is made by jews anyway

Indeed, Lua tables are quite powerful. I am certain that your mouth is salivating heavily at the prospect of constructing advanced, static environments using only the "fenv" functions and "metatables."
:feelskek:

I shower, I don't eat shit, I go to the gym, I don't wear shitty old clothes out and about, I don't smell like the inside of an asshole, I groom myself
“Ever thought that’s why you’re an incel sweaty wetty?”

"taking care of yourself" means killing yourself. if a bluepiller tells you "maybe if you took care of yourself more" it means "maybe if you killed yourself"

None of that matters to foids if you don’t have a gl face, or to normies if you don’t behave like them, kek

Don't be ugly and short

Yup, it the reddit cope cycle, you do all these things, act more sociable in public despite being non-NT and when that doesn't work all the redditors come out of the shitworks telling you aren't entitled and guaranteed to get a girl just because your were nice or sociable of friendly etc...It's just a cope to make themselves feel better its never about helping incels get girls