Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What foods do you hate :o?

pakicel said:

Talibans.jpg

pbuh

idkwattodowithlife said:
Man you hate a lot of food lol
I do, i think this has to do with my parents force feeding me vegetables and all that gross healthy crap when i was a kid, up until i flipped tables when i refused to so they let me eat what i want lol

I forgot to mention anything that comes from the sea that's not a fish, i hate that as well and i refuse to eat it.

soulcell said:
Ghanaian food. Fuck anything related to that place
Fuck you're real deal, mate ;).

incelkingkong said:
why are you writing like a girl again
I'm a guy :).

img-thing

<3

Juxtaposition6 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Man you hate a lot of food lol
I do, i think this has to do with my parents force feeding me vegetables and all that gross healthy crap when i was a kid, up until i flipped tables when i refused to so they let me eat what i want lol

I forgot to mention anything that comes from the sea that's not a fish, i hate that as well and i refuse to eat it.

Crazy how your parents forced you. Get you some falafel or hummus, something like that.

But its good you put your foot down :). Yeah, also stuff sea food, my fear of eating seafood, if the fish, or something is alive. I've seen youtube clips of people eating fishes while they were alive man, wtf....

idkwattodowithlife said:
Crazy how your parents forced you. Get you some falafel or hummus, something like that.

But its good you put your foot down :). Yeah, also stuff sea food, my fear of eating seafood, if the fish, or something is alive. I've seen youtube clips of people eating fishes while they were alive man, wtf....
Fish's alright but seafood can die, i hate it, i hate its smell, clams are the worst, shrimp are the least worse but at the end of the day, they're all bad and i will only eat fish from the sea and nothing more.
I will get myself kosksi and mlawi but i shouldn't eat too much of those.

Mushrooms, hummus, and eggplant. Everything else is fine.

ThotGenocide said:
Mushrooms are getting BTFO. No one likes them :heh: . Plus, mushrooms tastes like sperm.
Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif

idkwattodowithlife said:
Mushrooms are getting BTFO. No one likes them :heh: . Plus, mushrooms tastes like sperm.
So you mean mushrooms taste like tap water?
I don't think so.

idkwattodowithlife said:
ThotGenocide said:
glad you like gran torino

Pickles, beans,

And bacon because it's haram

squid and hamburgers

Juxtaposition6 said:
Yes i can adopt you if you like.

I WILL HAVE A DAD FOR THE FIRST TIME?!!! OMG!!!!!

giphy.gif

Tellem--T said:
I WILL HAVE A DAD FOR THE FIRST TIME?!!! OMG!!!!!

giphy.gif
I WILL HAVE A SON AGAINST ALL ODDS THIS IS TRULY A HAPPY MOMENT!!!

I can't stand chicken. Like, I just don't like it which sucks because it is the foundation for protein and muscle building

Not a fan of sushi or soda

nausea said:
aussie food

Stop it -.-

Allday said:
I can't stand chicken. Like, I just don't like it which sucks because it is the foundation for protein and muscle building

Not a fan of sushi or soda
Yeah, I don't like it when the chicken is dry, and bland... 

I could never get into Sushi nor do I like Soda (makes your nose feel weird...).

flimsycel said:
mushrooms and ham
I don't like ham and cheese sandwiches >.<, sometimes it would have tomatoes, like ewww.....

idkwattodowithlife said:
Stop it -.-
nope, the only chance you aussies got is to admit and bare the consequences

Can't stand cooked tomatoes.

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Stop it -.-
nope, the only chance you aussies got is to admit and bare the consequences
Look not everyone is going to be responsive. I try to responsive to others, but your really pushing it...

QuantumDummy said:
Can't stand cooked tomatoes.
Yeah, me neither...

Potaoes=the best vegetables.