Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What have I accomplished?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I turned 18 weeks ago, what have I accomplished so far? I've read a few insightful books, i've learned about the law of attraction, I've started applying positive thinking to my daily life, I've done alot of introspective thinking... but im still the same person; I'm still a lonely virgin. I certainly don't feel like I've gotten anywhere close to attaining the life I want, the life I see so many other teenagers living. Perhaps I need to work harder, perhaps I need to stop wasting time....

Why would you do such :bluepill: maxxing? All you needed was to take hgh,do some sport andsociañ circlemaxx, instead you applies positive thinking :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Talk about being :bluepill: in an incel forum

Why would you do such :bluepill: maxxing? All you needed was to take hgh,do some sport andsociañ circlemaxx, instead you applies positive thinking :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Talk about being :bluepill: in an incel forum
Im already on steroids perpetually I dont need hgh

You do sports and have a social circle?
No sports, absolutely ZERO social circle. I have 3 people on my phone contact, mom, ex fake friend, oneitis that lied to me all of which I do not ever text

No sports, absolutely ZERO social circle. I have 3 people on my phone contact, mom, ex fake friend, oneitis that lied to me all of which I do not ever text
Over, you chose to read books and do mentalcel things instead of doing the only thing that matters, ofc you have accomplished nothing.

But you're still on time, turn it around man.

I've gotten anywhere close to attaining the life I want, the life I see so many other teenagers living. Perhaps I need to work harder, perhaps I need to stop wasting time....

Yes.

Moronism
Png

#180927527Saturday, January 02, 2016 1:54 PM CST
I was focusing merely on the technicalities. The actual usage of the convention itself is optional.
Re: Can a worm understand quantum mechanics?
Moronism
Png

#181152419Tuesday, January 05, 2016 7:41 PM CST
This is the exact reasoning as to why you should make cautious assumptions using thoroughly-proven criteria. Given enough time, proper and efficient analysis can penetrate the barrier of faulty-reasoning and unmask any potential facade. Furthermore, the individual should be heavily prepared to revise/rewrite any false deductions.

Re: we should have grammer
Moronism
Png

#181154038Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:10 PM CST
Such jokes seem to deliberately minimize the value of education. The desire for social assimilation should not lead to the effect of intellectual-repression.
Re: Hello, OT!
Moronism
Png

#181154167Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:12 PM CST
Hello. Currently, my daily experiences are quite good. Are you enjoying your daily experiences?

Over, you chose to read books and do mentalcel things instead of doing the only thing that matters, ofc you have accomplished nothing.

But you're still on time, turn it around man.
I cant social circle maxx, I live at small town eveyrone think im incel and denies to socialize with me

I cant social circle maxx, I live at small town eveyrone think im incel and denies to socialize with me
Doesn't matter, acquire more masculine hobbies and things could change, start social media maxxing too.

Doesn't matter, acquire more masculine hobbies and things could change, start social media maxxing too.
how do I socialmedia maxx when I have no social circle

Think a little, even if I did explain I know you're not going to do jack shit jfl
I can start posting my physique on tiktok to gain followers as long as I dont show my face, im 200lbs lean muscle would that work?

I can start posting my physique on tiktok to gain followers as long as I dont show my face, im 200lbs lean muscle would that work?
Yes, take that curry mutant people on here ridicule so much, he has been tiktok maxxing for a while but I bet he will slay soon out of status alone even though he might be jestermaxxing at the same time.

With current jb foids tiktok > tinder

Nigga with those stats you mog me into oblivion :dafuckfeels:

just the idea of me socialmediamaxxing seems so cringe:feelsugh::feelsugh: as a socially retarded mentalcel:feelsrope:

is it from roids?
yes acne and wrinkles are from prolonged steroid use. I also have moonface due to prolonged exposure to high amount of hormones in this case (testosterone) i cant stop taking it at this point because im dependent on it

yes acne and wrinkles are from prolonged steroid use. I also have moonface due to prolonged exposure to high amount of hormones in this case (testosterone) i cant stop taking it at this point because im dependent on it
have you tried hopping off with a proper PCT?

have you tried hopping off with a proper PCT?
I've ran a course of pct with nolvadex and HCG, did not work. sperm count was still extremely low and T level did not seem to recover. Im cruising on 120mg of tesotsterone every week when im not on any steroid cycle.

i have ugly face with acne and wrinkles
do you take an AI ?
Lowering your estrogen level too much will cause collagen degradation.

do you take an AI ?
Lowering your estrogen level too much will cause collagen degradation.
Yes, I take arimidex every 3 days .5mg, keeps my gyno and moonface from getting worse

Yes, I take arimidex every 3 days .5mg, keeps my gyno and moonface from getting worse
if you have many wrinkles at 18, it's likely the AI is too much.
Are you monitored by a doctor ? Do you get labs done ?

Consider asking your doc to put you on clomid to trigger endogenous testosterone production.

if you have many wrinkles at 18, it's likely the AI is too much.
Are you monitored by a doctor ? Do you get labs done ?

Consider asking your doc to put you on clomid to trigger endogenous testosterone production.
clomid is fucking scary, i've used it before will never do it again. I get labs done and figure things out myself. Doctor isnt an option where I live cant find any

pERhaps you need to re-roll the dice and hope to be reborn as a chad

I've ran a course of pct with nolvadex and HCG, did not work. sperm count was still extremely low and T level did not seem to recover. Im cruising on 120mg of tesotsterone every week when im not on any steroid cycle.
brutal, this is why I'm hesitant to roid for the time being. I'm afraid that it will fuck up my face, hair and I will become dependent :worryfeels: and big muscles for getting foids is cope anyway, I have more than enough natty:feelsUgh:

I will probably only start roiding when my test is lower and I know it is absolutely beyond over, in my late 20's or 30's :society:

I get labs done and figure things out myself. Doctor isnt an option where I live cant find any
That's really bad if you don't have access to a doc. Because the doc can supply pharma grade chemicals that are leggit.
You can't keep taking steroids nor an AI forever. Estrogen is needed, even for the male body.

I suppose you got HCG from grey market, how can you be sure it's leggit ?

clomid is fucking scary, i've used it before will never do it again.
Why clomid was scary ?
The idea is to get on it + HCG to start endogenous testo production and get off in the hope the T will decrease to a normal range and not subnormal.

That's really bad if you don't have access to a doc. Because the doc can supply pharma grade chemicals that are leggit.
You can't keep taking steroids nor an AI forever. Estrogen is needed, even for the male body.

Why clomid was scary ?
The idea is to get on it + HCG to start endogenous testo production and get off in the hope the T will decrease to a normal range and not subnormal.
yeah, im currently still on a steroind cycle with anadrol, test and deca so I still have to take AI, once im off cycle and adjusting to cruise im dropping AI, and cruise on a dose where I dont need to worry about excessive aromatase

Why clomid was scary ?
yeah, im currently still on a steroind cycle with anadrol, test and deca so I still have to take AI, once im off cycle and adjusting to cruise im dropping AI, and cruise on a dose where I dont need to worry about excessive aromatase

Toilets are not attracted to extreme sexual dimorphism, all it will do is make you bald and you'll still be an incel.
Just recently watched something exactly about this.

View: https://youtu.be/-7RdHVgNxO0

Prettyboymaxxing is the new strat, at least when you're still young.

The only universally liked characteristic is height, thus good HGH levels and optimal nutrition before your growth plates have closed (which still probably doesn't beat good genes, sadly). But OP is 5'11" so although more is better, his face is his main failo from this point unless his hope is to find a toilet with a height fetish, of which there seem to be quite a few.

pERhaps you need to re-roll the dice and hope to be reborn as a chad
tbqhngl

I heard tretinoin is good for acne if you want to check that out.

I heard tretinoin is good for acne if you want to check that out.
yes, bought isotretinoin last week just waiting on it to arrive. Gonna fix up my acne and start looksmaxxing officially

The only universally liked characteristic is height, thus good HGH levels and optimal nutrition before your growth plates have closed (which still probably doesn't beat good genes, sadly). But OP is 5'11" so although more is better, his face is his main failo from this point unless his hope is to find a toilet with a height fetish, of which there seem to be quite a few.

tbqhngl

5'11 is normal height, height fetish girl are probably interested in 6'3-6'5

yes, bought isotretinoin last week just waiting on it to arrive. Gonna fix up my acne and start looksmaxxing officially
important point, get sunscreen. Never go in the sun without sunscreen if you use tretinoin, or you'll screw your face.
and you need a moisturizing cream, something like Cerave.

Yes.

Moronism
Png

#180927527Saturday, January 02, 2016 1:54 PM CST
I was focusing merely on the technicalities. The actual usage of the convention itself is optional.
Re: Can a worm understand quantum mechanics?
Moronism
Png

#181152419Tuesday, January 05, 2016 7:41 PM CST
This is the exact reasoning as to why you should make cautious assumptions using thoroughly-proven criteria. Given enough time, proper and efficient analysis can penetrate the barrier of faulty-reasoning and unmask any potential facade. Furthermore, the individual should be heavily prepared to revise/rewrite any false deductions.

Re: we should have grammer
Moronism
Png

#181154038Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:10 PM CST
Such jokes seem to deliberately minimize the value of education. The desire for social assimilation should not lead to the effect of intellectual-repression.
Re: Hello, OT!
Moronism
Png

#181154167Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:12 PM CST
Hello. Currently, my daily experiences are quite good. Are you enjoying your daily experiences?

important point, get sunscreen. Never go in the sun without sunscreen if you use tretinoin, or you'll screw your face.
yup, I dont leave my house except for the gym anyway so that wont be much of a problem. Just hope I get fixed up, my acne's getting worse to the point when bench pressing couple cysts on my back would pop mid set from the pressure

Good luck buddy boyo ;)

oldcels giving a youngcel looksmaxxing advices.
i feel like a grandpa already

yup, I dont leave my house except for the gym anyway so that wont be much of a problem. Just hope I get fixed up, my acne's getting worse to the point when bench pressing couple cysts on my back would pop mid set from the pressure
I edited my post. "and you need a moisturizing cream, something like Cerave." Because the tretinoin dries the skin like never.

The acne you have comes from high level of DHT or steroids that mimic DHT, the sebaceous gland which produce the lubricant for human skin contains many Androgen Receptors. The steroids are likely overactivating these receptors leading to a build up of too much oil underneath skin and ultimately inflammation. Then the immune system gets triggered which makes the things worse with the scarring.

As I said, at some point you need to stop the steroids for your own sake. Give some time for your body to be in homeostasis.

How's your hair doing ? Losing grounds fast ? Or you have DHT resistant hair ?

I edited my post. "and you need a moisturizing cream, something like Cerave." Because the tretinoin dries the skin like never.

The acne you have comes from high level of DHT from steroids, the sebaceous gland which produce the lubricant for human skin contains many Androgen Receptors. The steroids are likely overactivating these receptors leading to a build up of too much oil underneath skin and ultimately inflammation. Then the immune system gets triggered which makes the things worse with the scarring.

As I said, at some point you need to stop the steroids for your own sake. Give some time for your body to be in homeostasis.

How's your hair doing ? Losing grounds fast ? Or you have DHT resistant hair ?
I was having hairloss when I ran LGD4033, on my current cycle I have no sign of hairloss, im generally not worried about this

5'11 is normal height, height fetish girl are probably interested in 6'3-6'5
Yeah, what I was trying (and failing) to say was that if you're 5'11" and your face is shit, you may have the hope of growing a few inches taller to attract at least that kind of toilets.

But if you do succeed at this growth and get a girlfriend, kindly GTFO and don't heightmog me please. :feelsaww:

oldcels giving a youngcel looksmaxxing advices.
i feel like a grandpa already
Time flies. And the worst part is that the only song I know about this topic also features a happy childhood and a relationship, not to mention the music video - things none of us will be able to see when we reflect upon our lives. :feelsrope:

Time flies. And the worst part is that the only song I know about this topic also features a happy childhood and a relationship, not to mention the music video - things none of us will be able to see when we reflect upon our lives. :feelsrope:
2012 feels like yesterday

This is what I am listening to in loop for the nostalgic feels.