Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What having personality actually means to women

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Personality is a true rarity in society that only few exceptional and wise people can acquire throughout their lives but the normies are convinced that their correspondence with TV shows, social media, memes and bestsellers is them having personality.

What women really mean by personality in a man aside from your looks (which is the most important thing by far) and extroversion is being witty like their favorite TV show, having some quirks like deep vocabulary, and having hobbies that make money or she personally enjoys.

Basically a jester on top of looking good who will take her on some adventure like on her favorite Netflix drama show or Hollywood romance movie.

Good personality is a pronounced zygos, hunter eyes, a well developed maxilla and a gonial angle of 117 degrees accompanying a boxlike ramus.

Looks = Personality = Hunter Eyes + Aryan Nose + Visible Jawline + Strong Chin + Thin Lips + Full Hair + Distinct Eyebrows

Height = Confidence = Torso + Femur + Tibia + Neck + Head

Nope.
What they actually mean is a sociopath who can manipulate people.

Basically... if you're not good looking, you should be able to manipulate the shit out of people without guilt or hesitation.

Nope.
What they actually mean is a sociopath who can manipulate people.

Basically... if you're not good looking, you should be able to manipulate the shit out of people without guilt or hesitation.
Yes this too.

But OP is right to a certain extent. I mean of course autistic chad will slay but he won't slay as much as an NT chad. Being extroverted will increase sexual opportunities more if you are good looking enough to get sex quite easily (7 and up)

Yes this too.

But OP is right to a certain extent. I mean of course autistic chad will slay but he won't slay as much as an NT chad. Being extroverted will increase sexual opportunities more if you are good looking enough to get sex quite easily (7 and up)
k, but I'm personality maxxed. Foids have told me that I have an interesting personality. So why is my dick untouched?
ngl, I am not NT though. But still...

k, but I'm personality maxxed. Foids have told me that I have an interesting personality. So why is my dick untouched?
because of your looks, duh

And i explicitly mentioned that looks are really the only thing that matters when it comes to attraction. The rest was just a deconstruction of what women see as personality.

Yes this too.

Personality DOES help you get a girlfriend... but only if you're already good looking to begin with.

Personality DOES help you get a girlfriend... but only if you're already good looking to begin with.
bingo. a mentally fucked chad would slay but he might have some problems maintaining interpersonal relationships

yeah, that's exactly what bluepilled idiots don't understand, if you don't like them aesthetically, a relationship doesn't even begin