Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What if a hapa beat the fuck out of his blue collar dad to put him into a retirement home early

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
You know the Hapas dad stereotype who beats his son for playing the piano wrongly etc.

What if he did that to take his house and after he’s unable to work the son gets all the retirement?

I know a hapa thinking about it

I don't know this stereotype is it not the tiger mom who does that? Anyways it might work if in the end he gets his mother to side with him but how would a hapa do that?

I don't know? My dad is the white my mom is the Asian. You shremptoid Auschwitz ass goblin, penis mephit, cheek yokai, cheapskate, puto, merry-go-fuckyourself, tilt-a-cuck, cuckocoster ride, smelly feet, fucking eunuch, fucking jerk, fucking nutsack-brain schizo frame, fedora adorning, sneaker stealing, sneezing-into-your-hands, pissing in the litterbox, cat shitting in your toilet, cyclone of ballssacks, pillow pissing, Rusty nail shitter.