Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What if it's all a dream

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
What if I'm in a coma since the age of nine and my life since then has just been a never ending nightmare. What if I just wake up and the suffering ends.
70a784a58db1f5a8249209a798bd4dee.gif

It was probably still over at age 9

What if I'm in a coma since the age of nine and my life since then has just been a never ending nightmare. What if I just wake up and the suffering ends.
I once had thoughts like that too. But if you were in a coma you wouldn't have such real scenes because your brain is mush.

even if it is a dream i feel the pain all the same.

It would be the longest, most tedious nightmare

it's a damn long and bad dream

Lion in a coma - animal collective

I also wish this were true, to be honest, but it is too long and too real. The best we could hope for is some kind of matrix-like reality. This, of course, would come with its own set of questions. I think this is delusional thinking, trying to find some reason why we turned out to be such failures.

If this is a dream, I don't know if I'd ever want to wake up. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

NGL I think about that often about myself - in fact I had a fall at nine (maybe I died then or fell into a coma), and I once almost drowned (or perhaps I did drown) a few years ago. Overall my life is pretty static, and can't see improvement no matter what I do or try, so it wouldn't shock me if I were in some long coma-induced dream or even I'm stuck in some kind of limbo. Sometimes I even go far and wonder if I was aborted, and my premature brain is playing some kind of dream sequence.

Then we would wake up all crippled and shit at 20 whatever years old and realise shit I don't have a life still because I was a disabled asleep vegetable for 10 years and life would probably suck even more your health would be shit so you wouldn't be able to even exercise or walk long and your brain would forever be damaged who knows what evvect that has

Don’t wake me

I really hope I wake up and I'm still a kid

I can't believe this is reality

Sometimes I feel like this paltry existence is one long drawn-out nightmare.
I wonder if some 4th-dimensional entities are making me suffer so that they can extract the negative energy generated from within me.
There are too many coincidences. It's like every time I get close to having some kind of redemption I am struck down again like Icarus flying too close to the sun. Melted wings and broken dreams.

To the point now where it's futile to dream of a future. If I woke up as my 9 year old self, even though I am genetically fucked, there are so many things I would've done differently. Investing in real estate for one!

It's not a dream

"Inceldom? Obesity? Babe, you have been in a coma for years. It was all in your head. Let's go home and cuddle; I will tell you everything that has happened while you were gone."

But even then, she would probably tell me how she fucked someone else while I was in a coma because she was feeling "lonely".

Even my worst nightmare pales in comparison to this torturous existence.

nah you're not dumb enough to make up normies all in your head