Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is a good side hustle?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I have to pay 111$ on muay thai classes and 148$ for jiu jitsu classes and it is lowering my bank account, just wondering what side hustles would you guys suggest?

Freelancing sites!- There are great opportunities on Fiverr, TaskRabbit, and Upwork for all kinds of different types of work, and we use freelancers for various projects where I work.- I don't know your specific skills, but this could be worth a shot because you can do the work from home.

Also if you have a car, driving for ride-share services is a flexible type of work where you set your own hours.
-

Last edited:
Just buy a pocket knife and u can fuck up any martial arts faggot

Selling yerba mate bags on ebay :feelsjuice:

I used to sell plasma before I pissed hot for AIDS. A few draws should cover that.

I used to sell plasma before I pissed hot for AIDS. A few draws should cover that.
Wait a second. Are you actually HIV+ or was that a false positive?

Wait a second. Are you actually HIV+ or was that a false positive?

False positive. But I'm federally barred from ever selling plasma again regardless. They don't wanna take a chance.

Just buy a pocket knife and u can fuck up any martial arts faggot
Knifes have a short reach, you are better of with Pepperspray, baton or a gun

That is selling blood right, can you tell me more about that?

I think where I live though it might be either donate blood or nothing at all.

Selling drugs, or you can also see if people have unlocked their cars at night and steal shit from it (IN VIDEO GAME(

That is selling blood right, can you tell me more about that?

I think where I live though it might be either donate blood or nothing at all.

It's technically not blood, just the liquid part of the blood. They give you back the red blood cells.

cut the ju jitsu classes lol . if you are good at muay thai youll have no problem fucking up any untrained guy in a street fight

Knifes have a short reach, you are better of with Pepperspray, baton or a gun
I have spray too but unfortunately I live in Cucknada so no guns, esp pistols