Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is it about ethnic men that dries up pussies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Obviously ethnic chads are an exception to this, but it seems like most average white men are still seen as passable sex partners. Average ethnic men, on the other hand, will turn most pussies around them into the Sahara desert. I think I have some possible explanations for this.

White men are generally "prettier" than ethnic men. White men can have blue eyes/green eyes, whereas the vast majority of ethnic men have brown eyes. Ethnic men tend to look more rough than white men, which isn't necessarily ugly, but it's not "pretty" either. The darker skin also makes ethnics look dirty, which probably turns most western women off.

Those are just my thoughts. I'd like to read what you guys think.

bone structure + lighter skin looks better

also tons of inbreeding + no hypergamy (= degrading looks)

Height>Face>Race

my shitty geneticz and low clazz income

How do you want to attract women, when you smell like curry 24/7?

Shitskin tier face and manlet

Ethnics get moged next to whites. Ethnics shouldnt move out of their countries.

more things that are only problems if you live in a giant globohomo city that will hopefully be nuked soon

I'm a nigger myself but haven't fully swallowed to race pill yet. I believe that money/power is a bigger factor and since ethnic men are poorer than white men, women prefer white men.

For example, place an average poor white male next to an average rich nigger and the nigger wins every time.

Edit: however, if you place an average poor white man next to an average poor nigger, the white man wins obviously.

Last edited:
But how do black men get with western women. Doesn't make sense anymore

They don’t, it’s Jewish propaganda to push racemixing. I do see it irl but it’s not that common as much as it’s seen in social media/entertainment.

Darker features and shorter height. Stiil, outliers like Aspie John and Justus Grossbier pride themselves for their intelligence.

I'd mail him a "prescription" for Noopept if it meant getting to see a video of him denigrating his oneitis.

OP has it all wrong.

Light eyes aren't "prettier". It's proven they're more common on men, especially quarterbacks and US Presidents.

White men aren't "prettier". They're rougher, more rugged and handsome.

Ethnic males have a "soft" look. Their faces are rounder, fatter, more "plush" look. White man is very lean and has a lot facial definition.

The inverse applies to women. White women get cucked by Asian, Latina, mixed race women because those women look better than white women. White women look like skeletor.

Last edited:
nonwhites who live in the same society as whites typically feel insecure when they compare their features to white features.

my nonwhite traits are abysmally inferior

idk i don't think about ethnic men coz i'm not a gaycel

The only copers on this board that deny the racepill are @Caesercel and @Startheon

Says the literal ethnic
Yes, I'm ethnic. How does that negate the fact that you deny the racepill? Me beging ethnic doesn't change the fact that my people are still better than other ethnics

Yes, I'm ethnic. How does that negate the fact that you deny the racepill? Me beging ethnic doesn't change the fact that my people are still better than other ethnics
Lmao look at the title of the thread you are posting on
Me beging ethnic doesn't change the fact that my people are still better than other ethnics
Holy shit its over 4 u:lul:

Lmao look at the title of the thread you are posting on
What's your point? Many Turkish men marry white women, and even among Arabs, Egyptians, Persians, and Berbers, turkish men are generally far more desired. Like I just said to you, us Turks being ethnic doesn't mean being equal to your people.

7bb941e01f965239a816685a703a6ccd

Holy shit its over 4 u:lul:
proof?:feelsahh:

What's your point? Many Turkish men marry white women, and even among Arabs, Egyptians, Persians, and Berbers, turkish men are generally far more desired. Like I just said to you, us Turks being ethnic doesn't mean being equal to your people.

View attachment 570805

proof?:feelsahh:
I'm not reading your autismo

I'm not reading your autismo
Concession accepted.:smonk: You need to stop trying to drag my people down to your level.

Pic is an actor with an Iraqi-turkman father and Finnish mum.

Dave al ch

Obviously ethnic chads are an exception to this, but it seems like most average white men are still seen as passable sex partners. Average ethnic men, on the other hand, will turn most pussies around them into the Sahara desert. I think I have some possible explanations for this.

White men are generally "prettier" than ethnic men. White men can have blue eyes/green eyes, whereas the vast majority of ethnic men have brown eyes. Ethnic men tend to look more rough than white men, which isn't necessarily ugly, but it's not "pretty" either. The darker skin also makes ethnics look dirty, which probably turns most western women off.

its because you are all rapists :foidSoy:

A Turk is not better than anyone neither is a damn iraqi lol:feelskek: Your a self hating race coping ethnic who is gunna end up killing himself. Like this cucked turk who's girl left him

This is what your average turk looks like :feelskek::feelskek: you race coping fag
Concession accepted.:smonk: You need to stop trying to drag my people down to your level.

Pic is an actor with an Iraqi-turkman father and Finnish mum.

View attachment 570811
Again with the cringy cherry picking thats not your average Turkroach man and you know it so why do you torture yourself. you think we don't know what Turks look like?

Cenk uyguyr is your average turk and that ugly apostate profit faggot :smonk:

Last edited:
A Turk is not better than anyone neither is a damn iraqi lol
Considering Turks ruled over the Middle East and Balkans for 600 years, you're factually wrong. Even in terms of looks, Turks mog Algerians.
Your a self hating race coping ethnic who is gunna end up killing himself. Like this cucked turk who's girl left him
Acknowledging reality is not self-hating, you fucktard. Are you saying an Asian man who admits that nordic men are taller and thus better looking is also self hating? Are you saying an Indian man who admits Indian men are uglier and have smaller dicks than white men are self hating?

JFL All you can do is throw ad hominems and make accusations and attempt to shame me like the woman you are. "y-you're self hating coper!!!!" lmao you sound like a noodlewhore who tells her beta hapa son that he's "self hating" for not liking his asian half

Sorry truth hurts you, nigger.

This is what your average turk looks like :feelskek::feelskek: you race coping fag
And that average Turk is whiter than the average Berber:smonk:
Again with the cringy cherry picking
Cherry picking is not an argument to the fact that Turks have higher rate of white features
thats not your average Turkroach man
Yeah probably because he's half Finnish:feelsaww:
and you know it so why do you torture yourself. you think we don't know what Turks look like?
Turks look whiter than othet ethnics. That's the point.
Cenk uyguyr is your average turk and that ugly apostate profit faggot :smonk:
>they're the average uuuuuuhhhhhh because I say so, OKAY?!?!

What's funny is I'm pretty sure Apostate Prophet has a European wife:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Considering Turks ruled over the Middle East and Balkans for 600 years, you're factually wrong. Even in terms of looks, Turks mog Algerians.

Acknowledging reality is not self-hating, you fucktard. Are you saying an Asian man who admits that nordic men are taller and thus better looking is also self hating? Are you saying an Indian man who admits Indian men are uglier and have smaller dicks than white men are self hating?

JFL All you can do is throw ad hominems and make accusations and attempt to shame me like the woman you are. "y-you're self hating coper!!!!" lmao you sound like a noodlewhore who tells her beta hapa son that he's "self hating" for not liking his asian half

Sorry truth hurts you, nigger.

View attachment 570838

And that average Turk is whiter than the average Berber:smonk:

Cherry picking is not an argument to the fact that Turks have higher rate of white features

Yeah probably because he's half Finnish:feelsaww:

Turks look whiter than othet ethnics. That's the point.

>they're the average uuuuuuhhhhhh because I say so, OKAY?!?!

What's funny is I'm pretty sure Apostate Prophet has a European wife:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
He's rich from Hindus hating on islam, if he was poor he would be here :feelswhere:

Acknowledging reality is not self-hating, you fucktard. Are you saying an

He's rich from Hindus hating on islam, if he was poor he would be here :feelswhere:
He's no where near as rich as you are claiming. He simps for Christians because be is running out of Paterson money.

Still doesn't change the fact his wife is White. I'm pretty sure that Abdullah sameer guy also has a European wife

He's no where near as rich as you are claiming. He simps for Christians because be is running out of Paterson money.

Still doesn't change the fact his wife is White. I'm pretty sure that Abdullah sameer guy also has a European wife
Both betabuxxing while in open relationships big deal

Explain This

Why were Your ancestors literally cock suckers?
:feelskek:

Explain why inferior turkroaches are killing themselves on a staggering level, especially in comparison to the Muslim world

Superior/ the best People don't rope only subhumans do.

Last edited:
Both betabuxxing while in open relationships big deal
Proof?
Explain This

Why were Your ancestors literally cock suckers?
:feelskek:
Degeneracy exists in all eras. Does t mean this was the norm
Explain why inferior turkroaches are killing themselves on a staggering level, especially in comparison to the Muslim world

The articles already explain why the suicide rates are rising. If you weren't so butthurt and disingenuous you would have known that but you are too busy trying to get a " gotcha" on me
Superior/ the best People don't rope only subhumans do.
That's not really the case but w/e. I can see all you can or are capable of doing at this point is ad hominem and shit flinging.

How are we Turks not superior when we ruld over your people? As soon as we abandoned you you ended up under French control

How does a subhuman like Apostate Prophet have a wife?!?! HOW HOW HOW. Not only that, a white German girl.

I remember watching his videos and being quite surprised. Same with Abdullah Sameer.

Generally, I'd say it's two factors:

1 -Association with poverty (in most minds, even among ethnics themselves, 'brown = poor')

2- Many ethnics have facial features associated with low T AND/OR infantile traits (short stature, receding chin, low muscle mass due to protein poor diet, etc.)

There are some exceptions:
Blacks are associated with poverty, but they get pussy easily because they have high T features and are extremely extroverted
The only arab or indian men that get a lot of pussy are either moneymaxxed or are roided up

I believe that money/power is a bigger factor and since ethnic men are poorer than white men, women prefer white men.

Indian-Americans are the highest earners in the US and they have negative SMV.

How does a subhuman like Apostate Prophet have a wife?!?! HOW HOW HOW. Not only that, a white German girl.

I remember watching his videos and being quite surprised. Same with Abdullah Sameer.
Christians niggers fund them is it that difficult for you to understand? Plus afaik all of them married these foids when they were muslims so they may have groomed those innocent pristine roastbeefs into marrying them idk

Indian-Americans are the highest earners in the US and they have negative SMV.
since when are Indians richer than yellow Asians in America? these statistics are getting cheap tbh.

since when are Indians richer than yellow Asians in America? these statistics are getting cheap tbh.
They have been for years. Indians own a lot of businesses and are overrepresented in high tech.
EA5A8F5C 74B4 4D63 8299 F430C0A88859

Curries are only richer because of h1b. Most of them have degrees while most asians immigrants are poor and uneducated.

They have been for years. Indians own a lot of businesses and are overrepresented in high tech.
View attachment 573802
American niggers at the bottom, nobody is keeping them down but themselves. they have such better opportunities than whites in America.

All the reason why ethnic men traditionally prefer to keep their women down through cultural means.

While white men, particularly rich white liberal chads, win even greater than theyre already winning by promoting and pushing for a free liberal open society.

Only ethnic men in general know what a free liberal open society can mean for them. It means they lose harder than theyre already losing. Free is not the same as fair and a fair society is more ideal and happy. Even if fairness, may mean imposing more social restriction on the in-group as well as the out-group.

All you have to do is look at the sociology with regards to romance, race, and dating in the major liberal cities of America. These are liberated foids of all races were talking about. They have college degrees, some have advanced degrees. In their eyes, the race hierarchy simply goes:

White males >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>White looking Hispanic males>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black-Hispanic-Asian-Indian-Middle Eastern males all clumped at the very bottom.

While all races of men, don't have a strong preference for one race or another (except against black foids).

Only in a more conservative patriarchal white America, do ethnic males stand a chance. Because a conservative culture is a more male oriented led society. A patriarchy. And most men of all races dont have a strong preference for one race of women or another. So that has some impact on the foid's social views and society's "feel" in general. The reason why there is more racism in the American south, is because the white foids there are conservative, take on the culture of their fathers, and don't discriminate as much against men of color (except against black males) in dating as much liberal white foids do.

In a free liberal white America (matriarchal feminist society), ethnic males stand no chance. Women have the power and when they have the power of choice, its normie to tall rich good looking white males only policy. All of society loses. Literally.

Last edited:

The exception proves the rule (?)

I suppose I would start by asking what this german looks like. Surely nowhere near Stacy tier?

Shitskin is repulsive to most toilets:feelsjuice:

OP has it all wrong.

Light eyes aren't "prettier". It's proven they're more common on men, especially quarterbacks and US Presidents.

White men aren't "prettier". They're rougher, more rugged and handsome.

Ethnic males have a "soft" look. Their faces are rounder, fatter, more "plush" look. White man is very lean and has a lot facial definition.

The inverse applies to women. White women get cucked by Asian, Latina, mixed race women because those women look better than white women. White women look like skeletor.
what a cope lmao white women are the most desired

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back