Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is love

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Dear participant!

Thank you for taking part in a research conducted by Educated Apes Inc.

We kindly ask you to provide answer for following question:

What in your opinion constitutes simping?

Thank you in advance for all your answers. We would like to remind you, that Educated Apes Inc. Takes the utmost care of your shitposts. All of them will be stored in banana cloud for next 10 godzillion light years.

baby dont hurt me

Don't hurt me no more

Holy quack, I love you guys (not gay)

I don't know what love is. I've never experienced it.

How about simping? What is simping, in your opinion
Virtue signaling to a woman to try and get laid with her, only for her to reject you and choose someone who doesn't virtue signal.

Virtue signaling to a woman to try and get laid with her, only for her to reject you and choose someone who doesn't virtue signal.
How about paying e-whores donating of creators? There's not much virtue signalling involved, yet looks like simping to me

How about paying e-whores donating of creators? There's not much virtue signalling involved, yet looks like simping to me
That too. That's another form of simping.

28d.gif

Simping is paying money to female or giving gifts to her or helping her with tasks without getting anything from her during the prolonged time.
If you invest in her and get intimacy in return then it's not a simping.
Also offering a gift to someone only once hardly constitutes simping.

Only experience hate from i was as tall as pigeon

Degrading yourself for a chance at pussy. Whether it be monetarily, emotionally, laborwise, etc.

Love is a chemical reaction involving hormones, pheromones, and sensory stimulation.

Last edited:
Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pussy. I don't know if that's what it originally meant, but it works for me.

Real intimate Love is only for Chad and foids