Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What is something I should say to passive aggressive McDonald’s drive through cunt?

• Thread starter Enemy of Humanity
  • Start date
Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
I went to McDonald’s and when I pulled up to pay this cunt was at the register with a chadlite and they started laughing. They were laughing the entire fucking time I was there with them. Like a minute straight. They didn’t say anything. I thought “Okay they could be laughing at me because I look subhuman and I get made fun of all the time.” However i also thought they could be laughing at something else. I didn’t do anything.

I came back another time and that stupid fucking whore was at the register again. She immediately laughed and then quickly took my payment. Okay so that’s two fucking times this stupid cunt just happens to start laughing as soon as she sees me.

The third time I went there she was there again and chuckled at me and told me to “Be safe.” Whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

I know I can call her a stupid fucking cunt whore but that would make me look butthurt and I wouldn’t be able to go to that McDonald’s that is very conveniently located near my house anymore. I was wondering if you people could think of something passive aggressive and annoying I could say to that cunt next time so I can live in her head.

Stop being a lil bitch

just put him on ignore another fakecel Feb 2023cel faggot that will be banned soon
Yeah he was going through my older posts and attacking me like those Reddit fags do too lol.

Pour coffee on her face and run

say "i am single by the way" when you take your card back, and wink+smile. Then just casually wait for your food to be up. this will be sure to desturb her that you believe you have a chance to fuck her. she may be so perplexed that she takes you up on it

Throw hot coffee on her face and run kekekekekeekkekkek. Or beat her with your happy meal.

Cum in her burger (in video game)

Hide in front of the drive through and spit random blackpills every 15 minutes or so into the microphone