Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is something on this forum you don’t agree with

thinking 11 is prime..16, that's okay but 11 is too low:feelswhat:

This forum isn't really aware of the social circlepill.
A social circle and social media is important as fuck.
That's only the case if you're at least 4.5-5/10 in attractiveness. I've had both at some point, and, as a certified 3/10 PSL it didn't help with anything. NOT ONLY THAT, but I got to see how disgusted women are of me more close-up.

Maby but if you live in London have you not been outside, how can someone living in Londostan be a JBW theorist?
Dont live there, but i've heard from people on looksmax that there are plenty of noodlewhores worshipping 6/10 whites

height>face for darkskinned ethnics. cause 99% of darkskinned ethnics look like shit so face (you cant even see their faces without light lol)is irrelevant and only their height matters.

The JBW shit; the "I want a virgin girlfriend" shit.

The JBW shit; the "I want a virgin girlfriend" shit.
cuck if marry non virgin. for GF its fine but if u actually settle down with one your massive cuck

Retards who think height > face
cuck if marry non virgin. for GF its fine but if u actually settle down with one your massive cuck
Lol, good luck finding one unless you want to go to some shithole country. No woman in the west will be virgin by marrying age, you might not have the choice if you are able to settle down and want to

1. That you can be incel despite having had success in the past(There are idiots who believe this even outside this forum).

2. Teen "love"(It's lust).

3. Being a volcel over race alone(Quit acting like the entire race of foid you don't like are all fat and ugly when alot aren't).

All retarded and delusional.

Last edited:
that advocating for violence against whites isnt allowed