Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO COMMIT SUICIDE?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
Jump from really tall building, can't change your mind on the way down nor survive the impact.

If you live in an apartment in a cucked country with strict gun laws like I do, then suicide by train. Just make sure that you don't jump in front of the train like a spaz, because then you'll just break a leg or something and be in a lot of pain without actually dying. You'll want to lie down on the tracks and position your head such that the train decapitates you upon contact, thereby instantly killing you.

If you have access to a gun then it's pretty obvious.

If you don't have access to guns but live in a house, then car fumes/an exit bag do the job pretty well, I believe.

Last edited:
Cant find gas for it, i tried for 2 years but im too autistic to understand, I have a gp5 gasmask i bought for it tho but nvm, I was gonna take the tube and tape it onto it, Maybe fuck it i could also just buy CPAP mask but i need the gas foremost

Cant find gas for it, i tried for 2 years but im too autistic to understand, I have a gp5 gasmask i bought for it tho but nvm, I was gonna take the tube and tape it onto it, Maybe fuck it i could also just buy CPAP mask but i need the gas foremost
Helium is easy to find, just get a plastic bag cut a hole in it, attach a pipe and plug any gaps with tape

Helium is easy to find, just get a plastic bag cut a hole in it, attach a pipe and plug any gaps with tape
If its easy then how do i find 99% pure helium, The most i can find are ones with air in it to protect against suicide or kids ones with the same function !

Try Nembutal, depending on where you live you can easily get it and it is a painless and fun way to go.

DONT underdose like a retarded foid.

Try Nembutal, depending on where you live you can easily get it and it is a painless and fun way to go.

DONT underdose like a retarded foid.
Heard of it, Couldnt find it either

If its easy then how do i find 99% pure helium, The most i can find are ones with air in it to protect against suicide or kids ones with the same function !
Nitrogen?

Try looking up the substance and look for it in animal pharmacies. it is prescribed as animal pain killers / used to kill animals
Heard of it, Couldnt find it either

Try looking up the substance and look for it in animal pharmacies. it is prescribed as animal pain killers / used to kill animals
Pretend to want to kill my cat but use it to kill myself instead, NICE, But my cat will need a new home tho!

the patrician method of suicide is hanging or jumping infront of a train/off a building

if you do the latter, why not lure a woman with you and push her off too for the lulz?

if i had to kill myself i will probably put myself on fire and finish what i started