Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the best way to respond to a foid asking ur height?

Title

• How big r ur tits?

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • What's ur body count?

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • How much do u weigh?

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Go get raped whore

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
1337hikki

1337hikki

Member of I.N.C.E.L
We've all seen the tinder screenshots, how would u respond?

They all carry a measuring tape with them nowadays so if you're below 180cm it's over

All these responses are cringey as fuck (dependend on circumstance ofc).

her address and a pipe bomb.

They don't - They assume I am a young child.

Any woman who openly states her dating preferences to you isn't worth a penny anyway.

why would they ask?
they already measure you with their eyes
only give you opportunity to lie
women are low IQ

Go get raped whore​

"How deep (or wide) is your vagina?" maybe. :incel:

I don´t use Tinder. If IRL I lie by 2 or 4 cm depending of how shorter is she from me.

We've all seen the tinder screenshots, how would u respond?
Vicky

I would probably give them an honest answer. (5"9)
If she's asking your height, then 5'9 is not tall enough.

If she's willing to date someone who is only average (ugh, shutter to think she would debase herself that way) then she wouldn't need to ask your height.

Therefore, as soon as she asks, you should know that it's over. An honest answer is a waste of your time. No answer is the optimal use of your time (move on to the next foid who will also reject you). Trolling might be amusing.

On the topic of trolling though, insulting her is just going to feed into her persecution complex. Advanced trolling would be arranging a date and then not showing up. That's the maximum amount of her time that you can waste.

"How much do you weigh" is the tit-for-tat response to that. But in our hypocritical, gynocentric society that triggers roasties and soys despite being the same reductivist approach to dating.

I'll rape your ass fucking bitch suck on my cock whore. And Kaiji S1 is the best anime of all time followed by Eromanga-sensei

If she's asking your height, then 5'9 is not tall enough.

If she's willing to date someone who is only average (ugh, shutter to think she would debase herself that way) then she wouldn't need to ask your height.

Therefore, as soon as she asks, you should know that it's over. An honest answer is a waste of your time. No answer is the optimal use of your time (move on to the next foid who will also reject you). Trolling might be amusing.

On the topic of trolling though, insulting her is just going to feed into her persecution complex. Advanced trolling would be arranging a date and then not showing up. That's the maximum amount of her time that you can waste.
I thought that she just wants to know my height of of curiosity. (Has happened before idk) It's kinda stupid to base your attraction on a retarded number instead of your perception tbh.

Last edited:
kick her in the box and shove her

give her honest answer because its the only good thing about me

The body count one degrades her automatically because she knows she is not high value.

I consume a molotov cocktail