Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What is the best way to start over

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I wanted to kill myself again recently but I figured that somehow starting over again complete might be the only way to live and also become happier . I was thinking of faking my own death somehow what would be good ways to do this? I want a new identity somewhere else so I can be free of my life and past. Or I could just run to a third world country like in Africa and live off grid forever. What should I do? Or should I just kill myself for real, because I am fully demoralised and don't see a way to normality anyway. I could handle a few years of living like a leper in a shithole country but I don't really know about a whole life there.

Lol @your coping mechanism OP.
No matter how many times you reincarnate, as long as you lack some mm of bones, your life is complete hell

Lol @your coping mechanism OP.
No matter how many times you reincarnate, as long as you lack some mm of bones, your life is complete hell
What coping mechanism . And yes I know looks is everything for women. But I don't even have the brain for money and the wit for friendship and making good deals. I am too dumb to learn a skill. I wish my only problem was looks. But it is right now one of my smallest problems because I will be homeless and broke and maybe even in prison soon. And I wil be even poorer and more alone when I come out. It's really over for me man, I never envisioned my life to hit such a dead end.

What coping mechanism . And yes I know looks is everything for women. But I don't even have the brain for money and the wit for friendship and making good deals. I am too dumb to learn a skill. I wish my only problem was looks. But it is right now one of my smallest problems because I will be homeless and broke and maybe even in prison soon. And I wil be even poorer and more alone when I come out. It's really over for me man, I never envisioned my life to hit such a dead end.
Lol it's not only about dating, if you are not attractive you are also screwed in other unrelated aspects of your life.

Lol it's not only about dating, if you are not attractive you are also screwed in other unrelated aspects of your life.
Yeah man. I get that. But some people can at least make money and be ugly. I can't make any money and I have bigger problems too. Every day costs money to live that I don't have. I'm 25 and I don't have shit. Lots of people have shit by my age.

But some people can at least make money and be ugly
Only if you have been born with a giga brain and massive IQ, otherwise you are bound to bust your ass off for the jews for a morsel of pay and to barely live by
Every day costs money to live that I don't have.
True, this sucks, this is why incels should organize world wide and demand the UN cucks for Neetbuxxx and count ugliness as a disability
I'm 25 and I don't have shit.
Lol baby, try 40+ years being a useless worm
Lots of people have shit by my age.
Either they were privileged genetically (IQ or appearance), or economically.
Otherwise they are screwed like you and me but with a miserable job at his rat cage.

faking your own death is based af

Save up some money and go live in some poor country.

need FACE surgery

How is faking your own death going to help you?

How to get off NEET Island:

Small every day goals:
1. Clean your room
2. Exercise
3. Eat a healthy diet
4. Drink plenty of water
5. Have good hygiene
6. Get at least 8 hrs sleep

Big goals:
1. Get a job, any job
2. Rent a room
3. Get a car
4. Go to school
5. Get a better job
6. Repeat

Dream goals:
1. Save and invest your money
2. Try to start a business
3. The ultimate goal is to make enough passive income that you can live without working.

Congratulations, you can now travel the world and pay thots to fuck you. You won capitalism!

How to get off NEET Island:

Small every day goals:
1. Clean your room
2. Exercise
3. Eat a healthy diet
4. Drink plenty of water
5. Have good hygiene
6. Get at least 8 hrs sleep

Big goals:
1. Get a job, any job
2. Rent a room
3. Get a car
4. Go to school
5. Get a better job
6. Repeat

Dream goals:
1. Save and invest your money
2. Try to start a business
3. The ultimate goal is to make enough passive income that you can live without working.

Congratulations, you can now travel the world and pay thots to fuck you. You won capitalism!
Been doing this for almost 8 years. All I can say is, It's over :feelsrope: