Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is the closest you've ever gotten with a foid?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I was friends with a stacy in high school but obviously i never got to smash, else I wouldn't be here among my incel bretheren

When I was in my mothers womb

Girls were the only people who actually looked after me in middle school. All of my friends were girls.

I held hands with a girl in her car on a date one time. She ghosted me and said that she was busy almost immediately afterwards.
I was friends with a stacy in high school but obviously i never got to smash, else I wouldn't be here among my incel bretheren
I too was friends with a Stacy from sixth grade to tenth grade. Had multiple classes with her but she disappeared from my acquaintance list once she became taken by a chad.

Last edited:
i used to go to dance classes so they usually partner me with a foid.

"online gf" that fizzled out due to me being autistic

Becoming very good friends w a dyke when I was Stacyfishing in a dyke community.

Never unless you count a few messages on Instagram or an occasional like from a girl on Tinder. I hated my childhood, teenage years, but the worst was my college years.
"online gf" that fizzled out due to me being autistic
I wonder if I am a little autistic or if girls just don't want to carry a conversation because I am not a Chad.

At one point I had an online harem of foids begging me to carry them in video games.

Tbh I got tired of it because they are all so fucking shit at video games and I was sick of playing on hard mode. Not fucking worth it man.

i try not to say because fag mods then say im bragging and i already have high percent
but when i was a kid i was caught making out with my cousin. i also used to take baths with my female cousin as well and apparently she would pull on my penis and i would cry. so there's that

i doubt it counts but it's something :dab:

I was friends with some foids when i was a little kid

At a dentist. She placed her arm on my shoulders and it felt unreal.

i try not to say because fag mods then say im bragging and i already have high percent
but when i was a kid i was caught making out with my cousin. i also used to take baths with my female cousin as well and apparently she would pull on my penis and i would cry. so there's that

Mogger

I touched some pussy when birthing out of it but barely remember.

Group therapy. A certain mentally-ill morena would occasionally ask me if I was "okay". I had stuttering/anxiety issues and she clearly viewed me as "less" than her, but she was kind and sympathetic.

"Hello Intellau"(Sometimes)

"Intellau, did the group arguing today make you anxious?"

"Intellau, shouldn't you wear your jacket?"(The group was walking outside on a cold March day)

"Intellau, let me help you" (I have motor problems and couldn't balance my body properly to complete a group activity)

Near the end of my stint, I had stopped coming to group therapy for a few days due to appointments/anxiety. When I returned, I (reluctantly) participated by playing a game with the group. Most of them ignored me and one person actually spoke over me without regard for my turn to speak, but the morena was much kinder to me; she started "fake laughing" at my game answers to make me feel more comfortable and said "Bye Intellau" before I left. That was on her last day of group therapy.

I very much wanted to chat with that woman and offer advice for her problems, but I was unable to; I was too anxious and prone to stuttering to befriend her during group therapy. We seemed to have very similar viewpoints and maturity levels

Outside of that, nothing at all. Meeting the morena helped me realize how superficial Shannon Rose Bosanac truly was; As S.R.B flirted with tall Chads in her group(Rule violation), the depressed morena sat quickly and respectfully for months.

Last edited:
I was hugging one and holding hands. If I was more bold and confident, then maybe there was sex. And now, because of baldness, I have neither self-esteem nor confidence

briefly got a "girlfriend" but it turned out she played me and led me on and dumped me like a week or 2 later and reported me to the popo, she never loved me she was just bored ig

This entire thread is ERfuel due to how many people here mog me in terms of experience. :feelsree:

The "closest" I've ever gotten was orbiting foids online and serving as their emotional tampon back when I was still a bluepilled cuck. I've never even been on a single date, let alone received a hug (even if platonic) or anything else.

briefly got a "girlfriend" but it turned out she played me and led me on and dumped me like a week or 2 later and reported me to the popo, she never loved me she was just bored ig
did you at least smash or kiss her? Anything to make the whole experience worthwhile?

When I was 5 we had a folk dancing class at school. I partnered with a little girl, there was some kind of switch partners thing, and then we switched back to our first partner and she was like "Yay!"
I still remember the room it was in, and how that felt, 34 years later... feels man.
That was it, that was my peak... a little girl was happy to be dancing with me when I was 5. JFL.

In my 20s I used to run with my boys from high school and Uni days. When we went out on the drinks they would sometimes try to help me out by arranging super awkward situations between me random women in the bar, or occasionally even random single friends of friends. Needless to say none of that was ever successful and they quit trying after a while.

did you at least smash or kiss her? Anything to make the whole experience worthwhile?
nope, no kiss, no sex, nothing, the best thing she did was say "i love you" all the time but considering she broke up with me out of the blue without warning signs, started ghosting me, then reporting me to the cops proved she was just playing me. which she had a history of doing (she used to bait guys into sending dick pics then make fun of them in a girl's gc but i thought she had fixed her act and i was desperate for a gf) but that experience is why i am here today and have taken the blackpill

Girls were the only people who actually looked after me in middle school. All of my friends were girls.

I held hands with a girl in her car on a date one time.

Absolute state of Chads.is

Closest I ever got to a foid was beta orbiting one of my highchool oneitis’s. I asked her out once. Although rejected me I still stayed around as her “friend”. She would talk to me on the phone every once in a while but I always had to call her. Eventually I stopped calling her and she never called me back. So I just stopped talking to her.

Closest I ever got to a foid was beta orbiting one of my highchool oneitis’s. I asked her out once. Although rejected me I still stayed around as her “friend”. She would talk to me on the phone every once in a while but I always had to call her. Eventually I stopped calling her and she never called me back. So I just stopped talking to her.
the worst "friends" are the ones who literally NEVER contact you first. I really wish younger me got that through his head, but I think i was simply so deluded that I thought they would eventually come around.

JFL, there is a reason why people coined the term "out of your league" :fuk::fuk::fuk:

I got a few female friends, remember hugging them in the past, so that's the furthest I ever got with a girl :feelsrope:

look at this mini chad :reeeeee:

I used to go to drawing classes in 12 grade. There was a girl who was my looksmatch and now I can tell she was into me just by the fact that she was actually trying to hold conversation with me (never happened before with any girl). Stupid me was lusting after a stacy and completely ignored the clues.

FML.

At a dentist. She placed her arm on my shoulders and it felt unreal.
similar thing happened to me about 3 years ago
hot mexican foid grabbed my arm through her gloves and it felt amazing

Online girl that demoted me to "just friends" status after we exchanged face reveal pics. The "relationship" lasted 1 day. We both had no prior experience whatsoever also.

i could have gotten with a foid when i was 11 but i fucked it up like a complete idiot

that was my only chance ever, at an age where foids have no standards

now i know my fate as an incel who will never get anything, not even a kiss

i could have gotten with a foid when i was 11 but i fucked it up like a complete idiot

that was my only chance ever, at an age where foids have no standards

now i know my fate as an incel who will never get anything, not even a kiss
how did you fuck it up?

why did you say no?
because i was 11, i was a retarded pussy

that was my only chance to get with a prime virgin girl and i threw it down the drain

now i cant get anything, not even a fat single mother. completely over

people will get mad at me and call me chad but idgaf here I'll tell

back then when I was like 14 or 15 and foids had no standards fully developed I was friends with the class' stacy (due to parents being friends as well and practically forcing us to be), and even tho I didn't like her at first I slowly developed a oneitis towards her
we even went to some family trips/vacation together (along with our parents) but after like 16 yo she completely and utterly ghosted my ass and rarely if ever went to our parents' reunions again, not to mention she laughed it off when I confessed my feelings, almost as if I was some sort of joke

so in order to cope with the loss I tried to gain her over again by socialmaxxing, sportmaxxing, texting her and gymmaxxing (i.e. became a beta cuck orbiter), all to no avail, as she avoided me like the plague in school
she even befriended the school jocks after that and whored around with the high tier normies who despised my ass and treated me like shit

this is actually one of the many incidents that made me realize I'm trucel tbh, nowadays she doesn't even know I exist, to the point she didn't even text me at all when I left school the last year, with her last message being from more than 2/3 years ago iirc

I eventually got over it but it kinda hurts when I remember

To a girl I actually liked? Talking...
But I was invited to a couple of girl's birthday parties in elementary school (2nd and 3rd grade) but that was before I even really had a first crush or knew what sex was at all.

Last edited:
I used to go to drawing classes in 12 grade. There was a girl who was my looksmatch and now I can tell she was into me just by the fact that she was actually trying to hold conversation with me (never happened before with any girl). Stupid me was lusting after a stacy and completely ignored the clues.

FML.
damn i wished i had some sort of platonic interest with my looksmatch
i feel completely invisible whenever i go to school

I was friends with a couple women. That was really it tbh, never got hugged, kissed, or any of that.