Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the meaning of being an incel to you personally?

NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-
For me, being an incel just means you've been rejected and bullied by society so much that it got you to hate entire human specie, with some very few rare exceptions. I even hate my parents and they really deserve it.

Yeah, not having a gf is sad but that is not what makes me feel the way I do now. Angy, depressed, and capable of hurting those who deserve it.

Being an incel means you are a very ugly and quite often weak 4 inch wrist individual which usually leads your life to be nothing but suffering. Almost everyone hates you and judges you for no reason. And those who do not just don't know you exist.

Not only that women do not like you, they also hate you for being who you are and they often show it. Even when they want to hide it, they just can't. Their disgusting smirks are always there to signal how disgusting you look. This shit destroys you and there are no amount of showers and haircuts that can prevent that.

I've been bullied by guys too of course, a lot. They even broke my bones etc. But nothing they have done can compare to the hate I've gotten by femoids. Absolutely nothing. Maybe it's just our biology. When women show they hate you, it is the ultimate thing that shows you how unworty your genes are and your entire existance. It is pure pain.

I've read many of your stories and we basically experience the same thing, and yet normies don't want to understand. They could but they don't want to.

I've also seen couple of cels that said they had boring life, no friends but also no bullies and female hate on daily basis. Those are most likely mentalcels. I do think mentalcels are real incels and I don't have anything against you, but only a truecel can experience the worst of the worst from humans. We are literally oppressed on daily basis.

I just can't stand this anymore. I wish normies were just not cruel. I wish our specie wasn't this evil. I don't want a gf anymore. I just want people to stop being such scum with no self awareness.

The interesting thing I've noticed is how many people love the Joker movie but they keep saying "n-no it's not an incel movie" and shit, because they know they liked the movie. They are on Arturs side. They know how fucked up our specie is. The only reason Joker gets love and we get hate is because he's good looking. That is all.

The worst thing about being subhuman is nobody taking you for serious, especially when you're venting. Go vent about your life with a Chadfish acc, and you will literally get different respods. Normies will be more supportive and agree with what you say.

I just realized we subhumans are being put in our place by normies. For some reason they are wired to be like this. Not taking what low genetic person has to say for serious. Not giving a fuck about us and giving us false answers, just to calm things down I guess.

I've talked about my parents and childhood to foids from my real and chadfish accounts. It is so unreal. When you're a Chad, people will think about what you truly say and wont just give you NPC answers but will actually think with their head and try to understand your situation. Everything else is just fake.

Genetics are everything.

Last time I wrote things about my childhood and parents on braincels I ended up being mocked by IT cucks. Of course, it's always subhumans fault. Always.

Not getting dick wet hence in pain 24/7

For me it's just being involuntarily celibate.

I don't think there really is a meaning. It's just a state of being, it has no more meaning than someone with dysentery.

Being physically repulsive to foids and being denied basic human needs/treatments/affection because I'm "hurr durr not owed anything sweaty :soy: "(even though this never applies to anyone else around me). Gotta keep the ugly low SMV male down at all times at all costs.

Last edited:
Being so undesirable to everyone to the point that I'm not seen as a sexual agent or potential partner to any female

for me its being seen as shit by everyone in society and treated like it too and the way women look at me like i am some sort of odd thing that should not exist.

A walking dead , a spectator of this planet , a very intelegent man swim in an ocean of fools that gave to their animalistic instincs , a caged animal that waiting for the right moment to hunt , a wolf in the making among a horde of sheeps ...

Awalking among giants .. but never afraid of them ..and always look them in their hunter eyes .

A hero trapped in a villain body...

That what it means to be an "incel" to me ..

Last edited:
To me it means being a by product of Marxism.