Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What is the most low inhib thing you ever did?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
I just got done doing a chicken imitation while singing "Bird is the word" in my living room.
But there's no one else here atm so it wasn't really that low inhib.

I took a passed out foids phone at a 'party' and unlocked it with her fingerprint and sent shit to her friends

I told some foid in high school to give me a hickey in the dick tbh low inhib master

called a black guy a nigger

I said to a foid go in cancer with your entire family.
She said something about my hair to wear something to not fall may hair off(ofc I'm bald), and I say if you were a boy you will never see a pussy in your entire life.

Going out with short pants, no underwear and raging boner to buy foods or stuffs on daily basis

shooting heroin

When I was 14 years old I fapped in a cybercafé in front of a guy and three foids jfl. Now, I suffer from severe social anxiety I cannot even enter a crowded place, sadly.

When I was 14 years old I fapped in a cybercafé in front of a guy and three foids jfl. Now, I suffer from severe social anxiety I cannot even enter a crowded place, sadly.
I once jerked off at an aquapark, i must of been 12 or 13 at the time.
Pretty low inhib but i was a kid, so it's justifiable.

It doesn't matter what our greatest low inhib moments are anymore.

Nothing we have done or will do will ever even approach what St. Bagelcel did in that bagel shop.