Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the most masculine thing you have ever done in your life?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I took a huge shit in some one else's house and didn't flush :chad:.

I also got fucking drunk in a river and ranted loudly about how all women are fucking whores holding a vodka bottle with a bag over it then I smashed at the fucking bottle on rocks at the end of the rant.

Last edited:
I actually haven't done anything overtly masculine yet in my life, which is pretty pathetic of myself. I've never really been in position or scenarios where I truly had to be a "man", and in the moments where I do try to be my best masculine self, I get laughed off. People don't even see me as human, let alone a man.

I actually haven't done anything overtly masculine yet in my life, which is pretty pathetic of myself. I've never really been in position or scenarios where I truly had to be a "man", and in the moments where I do try to be my best masculine self, I get laughed off. People don't even see me as human, let alone a man.
you should at least chew tobacco or get a cigar

Fighting two significantly taller tallfags in middle school.

In college for a year I had to share an on-campus apartment with several tyrones. One time they brought over some girls. It was unironically 3AM and they would not shut the fuck up. I went out of my room and asked them to be quiet. For a minute or two they were but then they were loud again. At 4AM. I literally went out and told them "it's 4AM. Shut up." Then as I'm walking back to my room i hear one of the girls repeating what I said in a mocking voice. That set me off. I went back out and told them I could hear them mocking me. They accused me of being disrespectful, so I just said "you're the one being disrespectful you stupid bitch." The girls then got pissed at me. One of them literally picked up a glass bottle like she was about to hit me with it but I called her bluff. I told them they needed to fucking leave. Eventually they left. They we're mockingly all like "byyyyye tacotiiiiime." I just told them to go fuck themselves.

I changed my grandfather's house roof all by myself +repainted the house.Also I built 2 rooms to enlarge my house with his help btw

Walk a mile while carrying two cinderblocks.

I can't wait to get a job in western europe as a slave..I mean construction worker.

I took the trash out with one hand

1. Lonely night walks around the city. I could've been attacked by junkies or kidnapped, but I wasn't.

2. Debated school teachers and students on many controversial subjects like race, politics, and culture.

3. Confronted my job's submanager and challenged him to fire me. He didn't.

4. Had my name and identity associated with controversial views (mentioned above) on the internet and basically just moved on like nothing happened, although some courageous folks confronted me about that from time to time.

5. I think watching lots of gore videos is pretty masculine, is it not? I had the guts to do it so I'll include it on this list.

I dunno. I'm not super masculine but I guess I had a job moving furniture. I popped my shoulder out of socket and my boss popped it back in on the spot and I just went back to work. It was kinda funny though since she was tiny

Or another time where I broke my thumb with a staple gun at a mill, pulled out the staple, and kept working with one hand til it healed. Pretty much anytime I get injured and push through it. I guess I used to hunt, fish, fourwheel, and do all that redneck shit but I hate it now so it doesn't count.

Once in high school I played pocket pool while walking behind a girl with a fat ass.

Beat a kid who spat in my sister’s bookbag.

join this site

I stood up for myself a handful of times in my life, despite being high inhib.

Having multiple foids wanting my children :feelsohgod:

I have beaten tallfags many times.

Homeless guy i told to leave (i was a security guard) came up to me agressively and pulled a knife out. I didn't flinch or move back - just stared at him. He put it back and walked away telling me he'll be back for me.

I was hoping he'd stab me so I could get employment insurance