Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the nastiest thing you would let a foid get away with if she was attractive?

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
If I ever ascended with a stacy tier korean noodlewhore, I wouldn’t have a choice but to disregard any of her imperfections and gross things she does like shitting and her rothole leaking. That’s how much looks matter. This is why men project their nasty sexual fetishes onto hot women and not ugly women.

if she breathes i am breaking her knees

anything tbh

If I ever ascended with a stacy tier korean noodlewhore, I wouldn’t have a choice but to disregard any of her imperfections and gross things she does like shitting and her rothole leaking. That’s how much looks matter. This is why men project their nasty sexual fetishes onto hot women and not ugly women.
Nothing

Probably eat her pussy on command is the most "depraved" thing id do if i had a beautiful gf.

Also foids dont "get away" with anything... as you said, it's the man who project fetishes onto hot women, the hot women on their own dont come up with these nasty ideas.

Im not doing any gross shit like femdom, financial domination, scat, pegging, etc., that is all subhuman to me.

Most things tbh

Nothing, The bitch better behave!

As long as its not scat or bestiality i'd let her do anything

Nothing I’d slit her whore throat first chance I grt

Farting in my face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6