What is the point of this site even existing?

T

Truecel6

Banned
-
4d 9h 39m
We are all the incels, i get it. But is this site only for complaining purposes? I am curious because all i can read here is about crying how harsh is the blackpill and how over it is for us. I know that u will say „u can leave if u want” But its not my point, i am just curious who and why came up with an idea of creating websites like this

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
42d 6h 45m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
66d 6h 20m
Ikr? Much better to stare at the wall all day

Barney Calhoun

Barney Calhoun

Hey, catch me later, I'll buy you a beer.
★★★★
24d 22h 44m
u can want if u leave

asdf1234

asdf1234

[email protected] need friends desperate
★★★
4d 18h 58m
We are all the incels, i get it. But is this site only for complaining purposes? I am curious because all i can read here is about crying how harsh is the blackpill and how over it is for us. I know that u will say „u can leave if u want” But its not my point, i am just curious who and why came up with an idea of creating websites like this
I mostly just browse offtopic cause I want to make friends and shit, there's not much left with the blackpill I need to know

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
28d 20h 2m
I mostly just browse offtopic cause I want to make friends and shit, there's not much left with the blackpill I need to know
let me tell ya u have alot left if u believe in friendship but not in love , :soy:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
198d 8h 32m
Cope and vent.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★
82d 15h 22m
The same point of you existing.

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
62d 6h 37m
why is it always grecels that ask this basic level shit?
people asked the same thing about sites like 4chan over a decade ago.
What is the point, we just scream at each other, nothing is happening...

what the fuck are we supposed to do bro? would you rather have us sit alone in our rooms, wallowing in frustration until we actually go ER?

maybe you are one of these people that has irl friends so you can not relate to what it is like to be completely alone for your entire life.

Imagine a life where you miss out on early formative social experiences. You are basically a child until your mid teens.
Then you find this magical place online.
There, people actually talk to you. They care enough to throw sophisticted insults at you, its beautiful.

Most people that I hang out with, that I can relate to, on this forum or elsewhere online, we grew up like this.
The internet formed us, its our home, our family.

You could turn your inital question around too:
Who the fuck came up with football? its gay as fuck, you are watching some buff dudes that mog you run around on a field to kick a fucking toy around. And each game they make 500 times the money you make in a year. That is cucked as fuck, who came up with that? Why do people care so much?

What the fuck is the point of it?

Everybody copes somehow, all human being engage in similarily useless or supereficial recreational activities.
The actual point of the matter, of life, is far beyond any of this.

foidologist

foidologist

Foidological Scientist
★★★
11d 5h 21m
L

ldargoblin

Captain
21d 5h 58m
So BrazillianSigma could take screenshots of it

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
74d 3h 59m
Ok GrAYcel

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
137d 7h 6m
GrAYcel thread

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Veteran
★★★★
7d 18h 42m
This site saved me from the redpill ideology blackpills are the best pills

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a fed
★★★★★
34d 3h 27m
ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
84d 17h 58m
People who constantly complain about the blackpill have not fully embraced it as their only lover and confidant.

They are still holding to some bluepill lies, its the obligation of the blackpill senpais to beat the bluepill out of their system.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
80d 13h 7m
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
7d 12h 24m
why is it always grecels that ask this basic level shit?
people asked the same thing about sites like 4chan over a decade ago.
What is the point, we just scream at each other, nothing is happening...

what the fuck are we supposed to do bro? would you rather have us sit alone in our rooms, wallowing in frustration until we actually go ER?

maybe you are one of these people that has irl friends so you can not relate to what it is like to be completely alone for your entire life.

Imagine a life where you miss out on early formative social experiences. You are basically a child until your mid teens.
Then you find this magical place online.
There, people actually talk to you. They care enough to throw sophisticted insults at you, its beautiful.

Most people that I hang out with, that I can relate to, on this forum or elsewhere online, we grew up like this.
The internet formed us, its our home, our family.

You could turn your inital question around too:
Who the fuck came up with football? its gay as fuck, you are watching some buff dudes that mog you run around on a field to kick a fucking toy around. And each game they make 500 times the money you make in a year. That is cucked as fuck, who came up with that? Why do people care so much?

What the fuck is the point of it?

Everybody copes somehow, all human being engage in similarily useless or supereficial recreational activities.
The actual point of the matter, of life, is far beyond any of this.
Genius level response. I'm glad you came back from your temp-ban
aha

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
-
88d 5h 42m
It exists so you can vent, instead of shooting up your school or workplace. Also, it exists so data on this subcultural demographic can be collected.

Welcome. Remember: You're here forever. Or until you get banned. Or rope. Any of which comes first.

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
62d 6h 37m
Genius level response. I'm glad you came back from your temp-ban
aha
that shit was so unwarranted. Ive never been banned anywhere for something this minor.
One time I figured out a mod on v4c was a foid and I tagged her in chat and said "i see, you like smoking cock as well" and got instabanned.
but thats about it.

Meanwhile, the friday night thread I made that night because I was pissed at the low forum activity on week ends (go figure :feelsseriously:) has like 100 views or less.
fakecels.co

The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
★★★
3d 7h 21m
At least here, I can talk to rejected people like me. It's like a giant cagot community, who were rejected at sight for no reason as shown by my signature. People don't want us to exist. But we're here, like an untouchables indian cast, stuck forever in loneliness due to our genetics bad luck.

But most of all, there are no foids here. So we can freely speak about their disastrous attitude and the consequences it has.
You can try to talk about this on other social media : you'll be banned from those "free social networks" the second you'll ask if it's normal that women systematically reject some men at sight, only fuck the same other men, creating a problem that makes millions of men to suffer, creating a problem of extremely low birthrate among the Whites, and most of all, women no caring at all about all this, no even thinking about this.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

// 20yo KHHV ponycel // Ruler of Equestria
★★
25d 20h 12m
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
22d 16h 38m
For lonely guys in pain to connect and have some sort of a social life

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

atay bi na3na3 junkie
★★★★★
182d 10h 56m
Welcome. Remember: You're here forever. Or until you get banned. Or rope. Any of which comes first.
Getting killed by someone else is also a nice possibility, I nearly got killed by some faggot with a knife back in June.

Luminary
★★★★★
20d 3h 41m
Is that why u are banned :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

kikes and femoids
★★★★★
36d 19h 45m
It’s a great way to hang out with brocels not much more to say

Ellviss

Ellviss

Bigfoot
★★
4d 5h 30m
fakecel thread. I'm glad he's banned :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
-
88d 5h 42m
Getting killed by someone else is also a nice possibility, I nearly got killed by some faggot with a knife back in June.
Holy shit, brocel. Did you make a post about it?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

atay bi na3na3 junkie
★★★★★
182d 10h 56m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
198d 8h 32m
Only truecels like OP get banned like this.

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Veteran
★★★★
2d 21h 30m
This isn't the sewers so I'm not gonna make a low effort post