Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the worst race of foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43928
  • Start date

Which race of foid do you find the most revolting and vile? Try to explain why in the replies.

• Total voters
Deleted member 43928

Deleted member 43928

Big firepower. Small package!
-
Just curious on what you guys think is the worst. Personally I'd probably say White but that's probably because I've interacted with them the most out of all the races.

Latina because they look like swamp monsters
Thumbnail FB IMG 1602609095320

Also jfl at this graycel

Why are grays always collecting information?

Ranking:

1. Curry toilets
2. Noodlewhores
3. Cumskin thots
4. Sheboons
5. Bombwhores
6. Beaner putas

Noodlewhores are the foids of foids, nobody else is as traitorous and hypergamous.

whites because of dog fucking and worshipping the Jewish globohomo more than any other.

Worst? Whites and asian

Revolting? Sheboons.

Noodlewhores are the worst. I say this as a currycel

noodles may have the most overinflated sense of self-importance

If we are looking at simply their behaviour, then obviously white women. Imagine being so privileged and still claiming you are somehow oppressed. White women are also some of the worst women to be around, because they are the height of narcissism.

whites because of dog fucking and worshipping the Jewish globohomo more than any other.
and they are applauded for their debauchery but if a sheboon did the same shit she would be slated. I hate that white foids are untouchable and immune to criticism

I think white foids are usually the dumbest of all. They are the easiest to be manipulated by far, and the ones who started feminism because they don't know their places. All this + all defects common to all foids.

Asian foids come close, but it's because they really wanted to be white women so they mimic them. They are far more hypergamous, and now that they got high smv they are feeling like people want them for something more than breeding. All this + all defects common to all foids.

kike because kike anything is the worst

i hate black and african foids,:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: i want a white giga stacy:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Generally speaking, noodlewhores and sheboons are often the worst looking and have the worst attitudes

All those who aren't interested in me

I have never had an interaction with any foid who isn't white

Persian, no doubt. One of the ugliest races of foids ever (irony). I've seen a couple of Stacies, but generally they're godawful to look at.
Persian foids still mog arab/kurd/Turkish foids , except Lebanese/Syrian foids