Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the youngest age you would have sex with?

What is the youngest age you would have sex with?

• 12-14

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 14-16

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • 16-18

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • 18-20

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 25+

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • 10-12

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters
Someday, MAPs will no longer be treated like evil people (the same way homosexuals were) and will be treated better. Someday, it will be legalized.
This is ironic considering that is what I'd say to my parents or anyone else on "my side" that think leftists deserve kindness instead of being beaten senseless. (In your ass, FBI troons!)

I just want looksmatch of my own age at the very least
is that too much to ask for? Apparently yes in clown society

16 because it's the minimum AOC here. I've seen 14-year-old girls I find sexually attractive, but it's not worth the risk. Even at 16 I'd have to be discrete as I'm in my 30s so there'd still be white knighting vigilante NPCs with their meme-tier definitions of pedophilia out for vengeance - I don't think of myself as a tough guy or anything, but I'd fancy my chances one-on-one against them, but with their safety in numbers approach the chances of them confronting me one-on-one are roughly on par with the chances of me ever having sex with a 16-year-old girl, i.e. minute to the point of effectively non-existent.
i feel the same. 17 is the age of consent here but ive seen hot 11/12 year olds, not like it matters as no foid would have sex with us regardless of how old they are.