Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the youngest you’d date?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
For legal reasons I’ll say 18 and up. For a romantic relationship I’d want 18 - early 20s. If it was just for sex then I’d say 18 - early to mid 40s. I do find milfs physically attractive but I’d only wanna rock with them for sex.

I don’t wanna date someone who’s had so many sexual partners in her life. For dating I want someone with just as little experience as me. Plus I wouldn’t have much in common with a milf.

I don't have any desire to date young foids. Ideally a virgin at age 21, which I understand is like asking for a unicorn in 2024...

Whatever @Grim_Reaper says.

18 years old.
Why this question GrAY? :feelswhere:

sorry cant say in public

⁶⁹⁴²⁰

18 and up. When I see 17yo foids I almost puke, they are extremely unattractive to me.

18 and up. When I see 17yo foids I almost puke, they are extremely unattractive to me.
erm … wow! this is heckin awesome :yes: have some gold kind stranger

whatever the youngest legal age is . 16 is age of consent in my locality

whatever the youngest legal age is . 16 is age of consent in my locality
on my way to the philippnes

I don't have any desire to date young foids. Ideally a virgin at age 21, which I understand is like asking for a unicorn in 2024...
Mine are between 17 - 21 years old.
Must be Virgin.

18. Regularly, 18 look to be still the closest to a virgin. I do feel like I want a teen overall due to how mostly untouched she is.

I like girls 12+ visually, but date... probabily 15+ (im18)

18 is the youngest, I won't date any foid over 29, and her bodycount must be lower than 2.

16 is the youngest aged girl I’d fuck in burgerland and even that’s pushing it with agecucks.

The very last thing I’d want is to be on the sex offender registry or go to jail for that shit.

Late teens and early 20s is prime toilet to me.