Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your current room temperature?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I prefer a cold room remperature. Right now i have 17°c (62.6 F) in my house. I'm like an eskimo. Since i eat alot of animal fat it insulates my whole body and i'm rarely cold. Normies always have very hot room temperatures, it's painful to visit some relatives. When i wake up in the morning during winter the temperature is 13°c, i'm used to it. I also grew up with a cold room temperature since my parents wanted to save money, so they had like 17°c all the time. It's more natural.

When a relative of mine rented an apartment to some curries, they bought their own heating fans and their room temperature was 40°c, it's fucking insane. What is it with curries and hot rooms anyway?

It's quite cold.

Might be humidity related.

around 19c
Screenshot 1135

I keep it at 60F during winter months. I'll bump it up to 65F when it gets really cold.

69F, too cold for me but my roommate likes it cold

69F, too cold for me but my roommate likes it cold
Imagine having a foid roommate. You would have to keep it at 77F all the time since all foids have anemia and are cold all the time. It would be expensive if you pay for the heating.

my house stays at around 70-73F because my mom and dad always complain that it's cold but i like it lower than 70 in my room so i put a window fan in so cold air from outside can flow in

my house stays at around 70-73F because my mom and dad always complain that it's cold but i like it lower than 70 in my room so i put a window fan in so cold air from outside can flow in
You're smart. I imagine it must be annoying when you have to adapt to other peoples preferred room temperature. You're lucky you have your own room.

You're smart. I imagine it must be annoying when you have to adapt to other peoples preferred room temperature. You're lucky you have your own room.
forgot to mention the window fan is controlled by a smart outlet connected to a rpi so i don't have to keep getting up to maintain the perfect temperature (rottercel trait)

I prefer a cold room remperature. Right now i have 17°c (62.6 F) in my house. I'm like an eskimo. Since i eat alot of animal fat it insulates my whole body and i'm rarely cold. Normies always have very hot room temperatures, it's painful to visit some relatives. When i wake up in the morning during winter the temperature is 13°c, i'm used to it. I also grew up with a cold room temperature since my parents wanted to save money, so they had like 17°c all the time. It's more natural.

When a relative of mine rented an apartment to some curries, they bought their own heating fans and their room temperature was 40°c, it's fucking insane. What is it with curries and hot rooms anyway?
I am skinny and I like it cold. I prefer cold over heat since you can always wear more clothes or find a blanket.

based carnivorecel

I am skinny and I like it cold. I prefer cold over heat since you can always wear more clothes or find a blanket.
It makes you feel more alive in a way. I don't believe in cold showers or ice baths though. Those are not really natural, because in nature without a warm house you would want to avoid getting cold.

It makes you feel more alive in a way. I don't believe in cold showers or ice baths though. Those are not really natural, because in nature without a warm house you would want to avoid getting cold.
makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back