Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your employment situation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7102
  • Start date

What is your employment situation?

• Total voters
Deleted member 7102

Deleted member 7102

WarriorSkull verified FBI Data Miner.
-
Just wondering what other people's employment situation is. I myself am currently a student.

Nice data mining thread, FBI.

Team NEET

Not wanting to kill myself 24/7 is my employment situation.

Being Ironic about being FBI doesn't make you any less suspect of probably being FBI.
Better luck next time.

Being Ironic about being FBI doesn't make you any less suspect of probably being FBI.
Better luck next time.

I'm Australian though, the closest thing we have is the AFP & last time I checked they were only good at making semi-entertaining tv shows.
EDIT: Your profile pic made your comment's delivery so smooth. :feelsokman:

gonna be a student for a while. just need to snag two grad degrees then im good.

wanted to go into academia, but there seems to be some politics involved. i wouldn't mind joining the corporate world someday as a analyst, coder or actuary.

gonna be a student for a while. just need to snag two grad degrees then im good.

wanted to go into academia, but there seems to be some politics involved. i wouldn't mind joining the corporate world someday as a analyst, coder or actuary.

Are you currently doing a bachelors? Sounds like some sort of economics/computer programming judging by the jobs you listed.

I'm Australian though, the closest thing we have is the AFP & last time I checked they were only good at making semi-entertaining tv shows.
low IQ

Student
Are you currently doing a bachelors? Sounds like some sort of economics/computer programming judging by the jobs you listed.
He is currently doing a degree in math

ever heard of ASIO? ASIS? fucking retard
ASIO & ASIS are intelligence organizations, the only difference between the FBI, ASIO & AFP is that some of the FBI's responsibilities and duties are divided between both the AFP & ASIO. Therefore in the context of the comment made by the above user it would most likely wall into the AFP's jurisdiction especially. The next time you brand something "Low IQ" I suggest you take a lesson in English grammar.

Last edited: