Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your opinion on Richard Dawkins ?

(title)

• You do support him

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • You do not support him

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Was he based ? He wrote a blackpilled, biology book, "The Selfish Gene". He spoke out against religion, and debunked it all in "The God Delusion".

Any atheist is automatically based in my book. He has my full support :yes:

He doesn't say anything that profound tbh, well for me. Some others like him, but I suppose good for them.

I think that Dawkins is a complete joke and is not to be taken seriously in discussions on atheism and religion. "The God delusion" is profound to a 14 year old who has discovered atheism and reddit for the first time, and who has not read or engaged with the works of serious theologians. Dawkins refusal to debate William Lane Craig is the icing on the cake, you would think that the face of new atheism would delight in the opportunity to make a fool of the most renowned Christian apologist today with his heckin' science and biology education, however because Dawkins is such a retarded faggot and knows next to nothing about philosophy he didn't.

Fuck Dawkins, a pompous self righteous pseudo-intellectual faggot.

I think that Dawkins is a complete joke and is not to be taken seriously in discussions on atheism and religion. "The God delusion" is profound to a 14 year old who has discovered atheism and reddit for the first time, and who has not read or engaged with the works of serious theologians. Dawkins refusal to debate William Lane Craig is the icing on the cake, you would think that the face of new atheism would delight in the opportunity to make a fool of the most renowned Christian apologist today with his heckin' science and biology education, however because Dawkins is such a retarded faggot and knows next to nothing about philosophy he didn't.

Mhmmm, yeah, best to look at both sides

Some others like him, but I suppose good for them.
If someone likes Dawkins, then i suggest they buy a rope and look for a suitable tree.

Yeah, new atheism is sort of gay anyway.

I'm an "agnostic" atheist myself anyway.

Mhmmm, yeah, best to look at both sides
He coined the term "meme", that's the only good thing he ever did. Selfish gene is great too.

"The God delusion" is profound to a 14 year old who has discovered atheism and reddit for the first time, and who has not read or engaged with the works of serious theologians.

A lot of religious people I've come across do sinful stuff themselves. People just believe in it, just to appear high, mighty, and pious, believing that they're better than others (when they're just as bad or perhaps worse than the people they criticize).

But I'll say that I find it strange that new atheists have no issues criticizing other Abrahamic faiths like Christianity and Islam, but they hardly ever criticize Judaism or levy the same criticism. The hypocrisy and double standards are just astounding to me.

Never heard of him until now. Looks and sounds like a budget Jared Taylor

Carl Sagan as in the Carl Sagan who published over 600 scientific papers and 20 books? The same guy whose fields included astronomy, astrophysics, cosmology, astrobiology, space science and planetary science?I'd say Carl Sagan is far more qualified to talk about the universe than Craig ever could be. William Lane Craig is full of gibberish doublespeak.

View: https://youtu.be/reMjgNeYsOE?si=yxDxs_Z6V2MONn0Y

Last edited:
He knew the enemy and did not kill them. Not correct

UpdatedDawkins.png

A lot of religious people I've come across do sinful stuff themselves. People just believe in it, just to appear high, mighty, and pious, believing that they're better than others (when they're just as bad or perhaps worse than the people they criticize).

But I'll say that I find it strange that new atheists have no issues criticizing other Abrahamic faiths like Christianity and Islam, but they hardly ever criticize Judaism or levy the same criticism. The hypocrisy and double standards are just astounding to me.
The Jew people film.

IMG 2288
IMG 4434

View: https://youtu.be/zO9n-tItxfM?si=7tm2rml9RT77qj1I

Was he based ? He wrote a blackpilled, biology book, "The Selfish Gene". He spoke out against religion, and debunked it all in "The God Delusion".
I think as a man he did have some good intellectual pursuits. He had made some good points and I believe that The Selfish Gene has some profound and good content in it. The progress he made in the evolutionary field was good too.

But as a theist and a Christian I find it absolutely disgusting how relentless he was and is in attacking my religion. Particularly that of his home country, Dawkins attacks Christian Britain and its history and traditions simply on the basis that he wants to increase "reasoning" in the country. It is a rabid and insane obsession that he has in trying to accelerate the decline of the religion that built up that great nation and was its driving force for many centuries. You never saw him attack Islam or Judaism in the same way. It is because they see us as weak. The Muslims will behead their attackers and the Jews will bury theirs in litigation and lawsuits. They attack Christianity because they know they can get away with it.

And yet some of the blame does fall on English speaking countries (and Western Europe as well) because they tolerate these attacks, or at least the remaining religious Christians do. You would never see such attacks on religion from people such as Richard Dawkins or the late Christopher Hitchens being tolerated in Saudi Arabia or some similar country. They would rightfully stamp out the threat after it appeared.

In the coming centuries I predict that most of the "developed world" will be areligious heathens, with only a small percentage of remaining Christians and another, probably larger percentage of other religions. Africa will be our relgion's last bastion based on statistics.

I think as a man he did have some good intellectual pursuits. He had made some good points and I believe that The Selfish Gene has some profound and good content in it. The progress he made in the evolutionary field was good too.

But as a theist and a Christian I find it absolutely disgusting how relentless he was and is in attacking my religion. Particularly that of his home country, Dawkins attacks Christian Britain and its history and traditions simply on the basis that he wants to increase "reasoning" in the country. It is a rabid and insane obsession that he has in trying to accelerate the decline of the religion that built up that great nation and was its driving force for many centuries. You never saw him attack Islam or Judaism in the same way. It is because they see us as weak. The Muslims will behead their attackers and the Jews will bury theirs in litigation and lawsuits. They attack Christianity because they know they can get away with it.

And yet some of the blame does fall on English speaking countries (and Western Europe as well) because they tolerate these attacks, or at least the remaining religious Christians do. You would never see such attacks on religion from people such as Richard Dawkins or the late Christopher Hitchens being tolerated in Saudi Arabia or some similar country. They would rightfully stamp out the threat after it appeared.

In the coming centuries I predict that most of the "developed world" will be areligious heathens, with only a small percentage of remaining Christians and another, probably larger percentage of other religions. Africa will be our relgion's last bastion based on statistics.
He's a leftist, so that's a good reason to not like him. He's also enforcing his beliefs on others, like others can do what they want, but he wants to tell them what to do and what to believe in.