Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your race?

What is your race?

• Total voters
Mayo with lots of slav traits

@Anonymous MG @Numb @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito hi

A mix of Southern and Northern Europe.

One of my grandmothers is pale with blue eyes and the other is brown but doesn't look like purely ethnic. I'm thankful that that's enough to call me white here in Mexico but if i ever go to the US it's over :lul:

Uralic
full

I think it would have been better to give "Mixed" as an option than to say you could pick two choices

I think it would have been better to give "Mixed" as an option than to say you could pick two choices
There's many different mixes though.

Oficially latino,but from white parents so I'm white.

And let me tell you,JBW theory is bullshit,especially if you're an autistic NEET outcast like me

And what the fuck is a MAYO? isn't fucking FOOD?

Last edited:
Oficially latino,but from white parents so I'm white.

And let me tell you,JBW theory is bullshit,especially if you're an autistic NEET outcast like me.
I'm autistic and neet too, and I know that came in the way of most of my chances.

Don't see aryan

There's many different mixes though.
Yes, but they are not distributed equally. It's better to just lump the mixes together into one category so that you can see an accurate distribution of the other races.

>Your vote will be publicly visible

nice try feds

Yes, but they are not distributed equally. It's better to just lump the mixes together into one category so that you can see the distribution of the other races.
There's not that many, you can pick out the ones who chose two options and exclude them from being white if you want. This way it's more accurate, but it takes some calculations.

Where are my latino amigos at? @Yerberito @Kurt Gödel @AlexanderTheGreat11 @TheSecondComing

still only 4 ricecels :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

As a pizzacel i went with mayo and sandcel but i think you should add med tbh

only 3 blackcels hmmmm i wonder why

Blackcel here.

Don't want to brag but i'm the 69th vote, i hope pussy come my way. :feelsautistic:

Jewcel checking in.