Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What keeps you alive

What keeps you alive

• Red Bull

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Monster

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Celsius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bang

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Rockstar

• Reign

• I'm diabetic

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Choose your fuel!

Oxygen, Food, Water, Sleep.

jite 4 sped: most punished jite

Mommy and autismbux

I just had a Monster this morning kek.

But I would say video games, movies/shows, YouTube, reading, studyceling, gymceling(when I actually do it), sleep, and that sliver of hope still in me smh.

What keeps you alive​

The grandiose hope that in spite of being genetic trash I will accomplish something one day.

Water with mint leaves and agave syrup

Junkies.is
Slavcel trait: You don't do drugs

Niestety trzeba coś mieć w zanadrzu oprócz pieniędzy by mieć coś mocniejszego niż wóda i amarena

Slavcel trait: You don't do drugs

Niestety trzeba coś mieć w zanadrzu oprócz pieniędzy by mieć coś mocniejszego niż wóda i amarena
W Europie zachodniej latwo dostac. Nawet szukac nie trzeba, gosc poprostu stoi na podworku I handluje.

56688.jpg

Fear of death

Being Diabetic means only Diet or Zero sugar soda

I just had a Monster this morning kek.

But I would say video games, movies/shows, YouTube, reading, studyceling, gymceling(when I actually do it), sleep, and that sliver of hope still in me smh.
A MonstER can in the morning....
Dude how do you still have a stomach ? :feelskek:

You should. Those cans are sugary poison. Not good.
I know; how was the fact I specifically was having one in the morning bad though? Most people usually skip breakfast & just have coffee or some kind of energy drink.

I know; how was the fact I specifically was having one in the morning bad though? Most people usually skip breakfast & just have coffee or some kind of energy drink.
During the afternoon, or after dinner is fine ( if you dont plan on sleeping ) but during the morning that is a bit overkill to your stomach, that´s just my assertion.

Not have a gun

man redbull is overrated fucking shit like they only got one good flavor which is lime flavor everything they make taste utter shit.

I know a lot of people who hate monster and attribute gay shit or satanic shit to it but it's fucking good. it's the only energy drink that tastes like you can finish 500ml of

dk about others but they say bang slaps and I haven't tasted that yet

also diabetic isn't an excuse just get a monster ultra mang wtf