Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes someone a “Jew”

J

JamesMLM

Captain
A lot of people on this forum hate the Jews, but what does being Jewish even mean. Like is it an ethnicity that you are born into. What if you are born a Jew but convert to Christianity or some other religion? Would you still be a Jew? Or what if you are not born a Jew but convert to be a Jew.

Is it an ethnicity or a religion? Like if you don’t believe in the barbaric practices of circumcision and what it to be banned. Would that make you an anti-Semitic?

Made this thread because of this

Jew hate is just a sign of high IQ

Like if someone that wasn’t born a Jew, but convert to Judaism. Would the Pro-Nazis on this site treat that person with hostility? Or what if someone that is born a Jew but choose to leave the Jewish religion. Would Pro-Nazi people be fine you that?

Like atheist shit on Islam and Christianity, but if they shit on Judaism that would be anti-Semitic.

But what if someone that wasn’t born a Jew (a black person) decided to convert to be a Jew. Does that mean the black person is a Jew now?
Only in name

experiments in brainlet-ism #4000

Hey @IceStorm faggot tell them how to be a good jew. go ahead :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

because the jews control the media. They label criticism of Judaism as antisemitic
Maybe that’s why Jewish practices like circumcision or supporting Israel is popular. If you criticize any Jewish practices than that makes you a anti-Semitic

Being a Jew means you descend from the ancient Israelites/canaanites that inhabited what is now known as "Israel" thousands of years ago. So yeah, being Jewish is all about ethnicity and genetics. If you weren't born a Jew you will never be considered a real Jew by other Jews.
Do I hate people who convert to Judaism? Kinda. Do I hate Jews (people with Israelite ancestry)? Yes, 100%.

Being a Jew means you descend from the ancient Israelites. So yeah, being Jewish is all about ethnicity and genetics. If you weren't born a Jew you will never be considered a real Jew by other Jews.
Do I hate people who convert to Judaism? Kinda. Do I hate Jews (people with Israelite ancestry)? Yes, 100%.
What if they convert into some other religion or become atheist. Would that still make them a Jew? Like could you decide to become a goy?

What if they convert into some other religion or become atheist. Would that still make them a Jew? Like could you decide to become a goy?
You can decide to stop practicing Judaism, but you will still be a Jew due to your Jewish ancestry

I just can’t physically bring myself to hate on the proclaimed “elites.” I’m too exhausted for that shit. The whole jew hating outside the regular antisemitism started as a meme anyway, until the 4channers AKA closet Redditors who can’t determine satire even with a “/s” at the end showed up.

@nihilxs thots on pseudo-MargBarKhodetMidoniKi-maxxing?

You can decide to stop practicing Judaism, but you will still be a Jew due to your Jewish ancestry
Wait does this mean that Jews believe that everyone who was born non-Jewish will go to hell? And only if you are born Jewish you can go to heaven?

Wait does this mean that Jews believe that everyone who was born non-Jewish will go to hell? And only if you are born Jewish you can go to heaven?
Give it a rest man. Jews are a RACE. They are a genetic race. I am 100% of Indian race, there's nothing I can do to change it, I can only have mixed kids.

Even if I have sex with a white blonde, she will not give birth to a white blond kid.

Is it an ethnicity or a religion?
Jews are both an ethnicity and a religion since they have made it a point to intermarry and IIRC you need to have an ethnically Jewish mother to participate in orthodox Judaism. Most users here don't hate the religion of Judaism but rather the ethnicity, since most of the wealthy and subversive Jews tend to be secular.
to. What if you are born a Jew but convert to Christianity or some other religion? Would you still be a Jew?
yes
Or what if you are not born a Jew but convert to be a Jew.
Then you'd be only Jewish in religion and not ethnicity. Most ethnic Jews wouldn't view you as a fellow jew as well.

Being a Jew means you descend from the ancient Israelites/canaanites that inhabited what is now known as "Israel" thousands of years ago
To be precise a Jew is someone who's a biological descendant of Abraham (he's claimed as the first Jew to ever exist)

In ancient times not all Israelites/Canaanites were Jewish. Abraham's lineage is restricted to a certain tribe of people who lived in Israel (from Issac to Jacob & Esau, sons of Jacob, sons of Esau etc). There were other Israelite/Canaanite tribes outside of Abraham's lineage which had their own cultures, like different languages to Hebrew and different religions to Jews

Last edited:
THE JEWS HAVE BIG NOSE AND THEY ARE GREEDY AND FUCKED IN THE HEAD

Being jewish.

Like if someone that wasn’t born a Jew, but convert to Judaism. Would the Pro-Nazis on this site treat that person with hostility? Or what if someone that is born a Jew but choose to leave the Jewish religion. Would Pro-Nazi people be fine you that?
Unironically even nazis couldn't get all that right and some even ended up in waffen SS.

Not to mention the jews that fought in ww1 were a delicate topic among the nazis. Even at the wansee conference they were very reluctant to do anything harsh against them.

Like is it an ethnicity that you are born into.
Yes and...
What if you are born a Jew but convert to Christianity or some other religion?
If you do that then you're a jew for Jesus or a jew for Allah or a jew for some other religion.
What if you are born a Jew but convert to Christianity or some other religion? Would you still be a Jew?
Yes.
Or what if you are not born a Jew but convert to be a Jew.
Then you're a jew and a traitor, you'll never be a true jew but you're no longer goy.