Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHAT PISSES ME OFF ABOUT INCELCORE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If I showed up to this virginfest shit I know for a fact that I would get bullied and not fit in and get accused of being a stalker pedo from these fucking fakecels and you know it.

ALSO WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE FOIDS THERE-- WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING CUCKS. IF THEY WERE REAL INCELS ROASTIES WOULD BE COWERING IN FEAR. WOODSTOCK '99 WAS LITERALLY 2000x RAPIER THAN VIRGINFEST . THE SIMPS OF ANTIFA COULD HAVE GONE ER THERE BUT FOIDS AND THIER PUSSY PASS LITERALLY SAVED YOU COWARDS FROM GETTING YOUR HEAD SPLIT.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9sEqveaAqU&t=58s

normies literally using ugly men for profit.
Jfl at you cuckcels

yes, there would be a hierarchy on who is the "coolest" virgin, and you would get hit out of nowhere with insults that have no fashionable answer

just classic normie shit

yes, there would be a hierarchy on who is the "coolest" virgin, and you would get hit out of nowhere with insults that have no fashionable answer

just classic normie shit
imma just mind controll niggas and make them below me at everything, :smonk: dumbass organisms took you 20 to 30 years to follow my rules smh dumbass cucks ill RUIN THE NEXT VIRGINFESTS, ILL SEE WOMAN ILL THROW DOG SHIT AT THEM IN GTA 4

just classic normie shit
WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING. It's just gonna turn into a shit scene where one juggernaut law foid absorbs a harem of beta-orbiters and next thing you know she's a twitch thot millionaire

WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING. It's just gonna turn into a shit scene where one juggernaut law foid absorbs a harem of beta-orbiters and next thing you know she's a twitch thot millionaire
no kidding, any woman that enters a space like that, enters it knowing she can choose any guy, or if none of them fit, just leech attention and ego boosts from all of them

no kidding, any woman that enters a space like that, enters it knowing she can choose any guy, or if none of them fit, just leech attention and ego boosts from all of them
And money too

I just like the music and the energy of crowds :foidSoy:

foids can always find a tall white guy even at virginfest full of supposed 'incels'

If I showed up to this virginfest shit I know for a fact that I would get bullied and not fit in and get accused of being a stalker pedo from these fucking fakecels and you know it.

ALSO WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE FOIDS THERE-- WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING CUCKS. IF THEY WERE REAL INCELS ROASTIES WOULD BE COWERING IN FEAR. WOODSTOCK '99 WAS LITERALLY 2000x RAPIER THAN VIRGINFEST . THE SIMPS OF ANTIFA COULD HAVE GONE ER THERE BUT FOIDS AND THIER PUSSY PASS LITERALLY SAVED YOU COWARDS FROM GETTING YOUR HEAD SPLIT.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9sEqveaAqU&t=58s

:lul:Wtf is this shit I’ve never heard of it

:lul:Wtf is this shit I’ve never heard of it
ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT I AM A HIGH RANKING INCEL AND I ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS NORMIE FAKECEL SHIT TODAY.

THEY ARE EXPERIENCING LIFE WITHOUT US. THE REAL INCELS WHO MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE.

This is a perversation of inceldom.
I'm close to fucking ending myself because of inceldom and then I have to witness these failed normies cheering and singing, like what the fuck is going on????
Inceldom is nothing you should be proud of, nothing you should make public and certainly nothing you should host events for.
What even is this? THERE ARE FOIDS IN THE VIDEO????
I can't ...

This is a perversation of inceldom.
I'm close to fucking ending myself because of inceldom and then I have to witness these failed normies cheering and singing, like what the fuck is going on????
Inceldom is nothing you should be proud of, nothing you should make public and certainly nothing you should host events for.
What even is this? THERE ARE FOIDS IN THE VIDEO????
I can't ...
THIS IS WHY ISLAM BANNED ART

SHARIA LAW NOW-- NO DANCING NO POETRY NO FAGGOTRY. ONLY THE BLACKPILL

THIS IS WHY ISLAM BANNED ART
Holy shit I lost it at this.

But seriously, the commercialization of inceldom was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm sure it's existed in other forms, but here we are. Take incels, strip away all the ugly, not-fit-for-TV bits, then repackage it as some new age underground shit and sell it like fucking hotcakes. I have no doubt that foids in the audience are singing along to some lyric saying "all women are whores" or something and not even understanding the irony. Isn't that a fundamental human experience, though? To fall in love with a song and to then only later realize that the lyrics are practically the opposite of what you thought they were. That was LGFUAD by Motion City Soundtrack for me. Still love the song. Anyways, I'm off topic. It's shit that there's probably no actual incels profiting off of this shit.

Holy shit I lost it at this.

But seriously, the commercialization of inceldom was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm sure it's existed in other forms, but here we are. Take incels, strip away all the ugly, not-fit-for-TV bits, then repackage it as some new age underground shit and sell it like fucking hotcakes. I have no doubt that foids in the audience are singing along to some lyric saying "all women are whores" or something and not even understanding the irony. Isn't that a fundamental human experience, though? To fall in love with a song and to then only later realize that the lyrics are practically the opposite of what you thought they were. That was LGFUAD by Motion City Soundtrack for me. Still love the song. Anyways, I'm off topic. It's shit that there's probably no actual incels profiting off of this shit.
THIS IS WHAT I HATE THE MOST. ALL THE SUFFERING I POURED MY HEART INTO THESE FORUMS CO-OPTED BY TALL NEUROTYPICALS TO FUCK HYBISTROPEHLIAC FOIDS

Hopefully there is no way they can possibly get too big. It's just not possible.

Hopefully there is no way they can possibly get too big. It's just not possible.
I looked up some incelcore music on youtube yesterday (from reading another thread here about virginfest, actually), and I was pleasantly surprised to see that most of those videos had viewcounts around 50-200 views total. There's hope yet.

One of the biggest artists is a literal foid, and trannies ended up doxxing one of the only truecels in the scene.
It's all gay as fuck. I still listen to it because I can't find anything else I like. I hate myself so fucking much.

:fuk:

Anything that exists can be monetised.

More reason to just not buy anything. Although its impossible.. it is reason to buy less.
One of the biggest artists is a literal foid, and trannies ended up doxxing one of the only truecels in the scene.
It's all gay as fuck. I still listen to it because I can't find anything else I like. I hate myself so fucking much.

Don't even like listening to music or watching TV anymore.

Last edited:

its a fucking joke NO FOIDS in incelcore that should be rule NUMERO UNO