Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should i do with my ex

What should I do?

• Ignore them

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Schedule an interview and yell at them

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Try to pass interview, get a job offer and don't show up

• Start working for them. Do nothing be paid until they'll fire me

• Total voters
Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
I'm talking about ex employer of course. I used to work for them few years ago. They framed me and under delivered their promises to put it mildly.

Now their recruiter wants me back. What should I do?

If they are going to frame you for something, you might as well give them something to cry about. (Low Inhib approach)

But if you are not low inhib it's probably best to just leave them.

I'm talking about ex employer of course. I used to work for them few years ago. They framed me and under delivered their promises to put it mildly.

Now their recruiter wants me back. What should I do?
Tell him you want a rise, not be wageslave anymore he should get it, If not kick him in ass, piss on him too If that does make you happy

If they treated you that bad it shouldn't cross your mind to step foot there again.
Stay clear of them.
Yeah, but I can't get over it. Here's reasoning for options proposed

Ignore
Nuff said. Nothing changes.

Yell at recruiter
Easy to do, but does not inflict enough damage. Their recruiter won't get PTSD after this and really seems low inhib and insufficient to me.

Don't show up
They'll spend resources interviewing me. They'll reject someone else and then I don't show up and they have to start from scratch. Looks good yet what if I'll fail.

Get a job and slack
This inflicts the maximum damage. They'll spend recourses to interview me, then they'll have to pay me salary (for one or 2 months) so apart of revenge I'll get a compensation. But this is tricky from legal point of view. It seems that in this case contract is not signed in a good will so there could be repercussions. Also "what if I'll fail part remains"

If you really want to mess with them you have to get personal. Key their cars , put their home address up on craigslist advertising cheap sex , 1 star spam mass review the business with multiple accounts , leak out their phone numbers to spam callers , sign up their work emails to spam sites. You have to get creative with this that's the only way to truly get back at them.
Monke does not do anything that breaks the law.