Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What the fuck alcohol withdrawal can last a week?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
@FinnCel @Speedloader @FrailPaleStaleMale

what the hell? no wonder i feel like shit

also what are good ways to "treat" it?

You can die from withdrawal

It just depends on how much you where drinking before you quit

easily. Thats why I try to avoid withdrawl, or long term withdrawl. It can result in death but thats excruciating and drawn out. Its like you wake up with fucking parkinsons tbh. Takes me a while to regain my motor skills. I rely a lot on autocorrect and spellcheckers.
i'd rather quit forever though, if i managed to you're saying it would cause me to die

no. Not at all. Thats more an issue of cold turkey quitting, and for someone like me. When your organs are physically dependant on alcohol to function properly. Otherwise youre fine. I dont know how much you drink but tbh you probably wouldnt feel shit after day 2 at max. Youd have to be drinking heavily for a while for those kinds of symptoms to surface.
I've had hangovers that have lasted 3 days, hallucinations, constant vomiting, shaking like a mother fucker. Every water I drank immediately got thrown out as vomit

I've had hangovers that have lasted 3 days, hallucinations, constant vomiting, shaking like a mother fucker. Every water I drank immediately got thrown out as vomit

brutal af

i feel like i have schizo symptoms as a result. like i've also had hallucinations, hearing voices in the past, although the past two days i haven't had any.

i feel like i have schizo symptoms as a result. like i've also had hallucinations, hearing voices in the past, although the past two days i haven't had any.
Now is your chance to be sober!
I have reduced my drinking too.
Next week I'm not going to drink at all
full

I don't drink so is not relatable

Stop drinking
Don’t do drugs
Wash your penis

yea someone in my family was inches from death and was kept in the hospital for multiple weeks cuz of severe withdrawal and something called delirium tremens (was from mixing alcohol with xanax and ambien)

guess i wont be alcholomaxxing when turn 18

as an incel, why do you think you haven't fell into that trap? my inceldom definitely caused my alcoholism

if you do it more than twice a week it will spiral out of control
Because i have unnatural reaction to alcohol and it puts me into agony