Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What time period was the worst for incels?

On my life: 2015

Society and Women: 2010

Perhaps before the fall of the Roman empire. Social decay, hypergamous, slave and gladiator fucking femoids, welfare abusing Gaul fags...

This, as well as in the decades preceding the Bronze Age collapse. Our current situation shares a lot with these past events. The Mycenaean culture was gynocentric, polygamous, only women allowed to hold positions of power, children were sacrificed by femoid priestesses in blood rituals (similar to ubiquitous abortion today), and betas were just used for slave labor in the mines and fields. A 50-60 year period of relative peace between the super-powers had also made most civilizations soft. So when the Sea Peoples began their invasion after their homeland had been destroyed by a volcanic eruption, many of the betas joined with them and the Mycenaean Incel Uprising began. Most of the pre-classic Mediterranean civilizations were erased off the map, with the exception of Egypt which never fully recovered.

Past 2011, thats around the time social media started weeding us out of society.

as far as being incel i think the earlier days like before 2000. there were less incels for sure but they had to put up with bullying, nosy teachers and had less potential friends on the same page as them.

now there are more due to single moms, social engineering and vaccines. i just think there is more understanding for em. of course girls wont fuck em so while they understand they still want nothing to do with em.

best time for incels was when they could be a self sufficient hermit. they could hunt and grow their own crops. eat worms if they had to. didnt have to deal with anyones bs.

there will always be incels. whats our purpose? i dont know. we are biological dead ends. dead weight. yet year after years we keep coming into this world. when was it worse? if you ask a incel from 100 years ago he'd say that time. if you asked a incels 200 years he'd say that time and so on so forth. seriously WHAT is our purpose if everything points to sex and passing on your genes?

there will always be incels. whats our purpose? i dont know. we are biological dead ends. dead weight. yet year after years we keep coming into this world. when was it worse? if you ask a incel from 100 years ago he'd say that time. if you asked a incels 200 years he'd say that time and so on so forth. seriously WHAT is our purpose if everything points to sex and passing on your genes?
There were no incel men 200 years ago, or close to none.

Making Chad look even better than he already does.

Social media has made it a lot worse, so right now

Alright, an oldcel's perspective, for what it's worth:

Third wave feminism (1990's) till today is the worst period, aggravated by Tinderwave in the 10's, especially in regards to young people. However, there is a larger picture in which the aforementioned are set, namely the fallout from Women's liberation/the Sexual revolution (late 1960's/early 70's till today). It's not that the loosening of sexual mores in itself were problematic. If patriarchy and traditionalism had still been in charge, that would merely have meant a lecherous decadence period of the kind that successful societies often encounter, like for instance in Rome during the Julian emperors. The problem lies enterely in the combination with women's liberation, as this tore down the protectionist barriers having previously prevented a return to the rules of the free market alphamale jungle, and female harem forming behavior, ultimately benefitting only Chad and depriving everyone else.

Such a development wasn't originally foreseen and only developed gradually. It takes time, generations even, for a female creature of habit to break entirely free from the ingrained behaviour and values of a patriarchal and monogomous past even if the moral state of the civilization is a virtual Gomorrah (like the western world in the late 70's/early 80's). During this period, I'd say there could even exist potential windows of opportunity for those who today are condemned to unrelenting Incelhood (there actually used to be something as compassionate femininity). Nevertheless, the train had been set in motion and the first stirrings of Inceldom syndrome are traceable to the 1970's (see for instance: The Elementary Particles, by Michel Hoellebecq).

One could even argue that the 80's indicated a marginal thawing period, thanks to the era's generally nostalgic/conservative and reactive anti-"60's" Zeitgeist. For instance, this was a time when in fact no high school girl of repute wanted to be identified with a worn out and embarrasingly out of fashion feminism. The 90's feminist and leftwing retro-wave, in combination with systematic political correctness, multiculturalism etc, stopped the 80's in its tracks however, and provided a decisive turn to the worse.

And on that road we've been on ever since, only augmented by certain instances of technological change.

Now, why this wall of text? At least I want to get through that history ought not to be viewed only in a linear, one-dimensional fashion, with only simple cycles following one another and a single temporal screen resolution. One has to view these things from several levels of height and acknowlegde that small cycles (Tinderwave) can be set into bigger cycles (third wave feminism), that are part of even larger ones (women's lib/sexual revolution), all explanations that by themselves are correct.

Thank you gentlemen for your time.

Last edited:
Hypergamy has a single direction. Once the bomb was detonaterd (women having rights), it can't go back. Every year will get worse than the last.

Hypergamy has a single direction. Once the bomb was detonaterd (women having rights), it can't go back. Every year will get worse than the last.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Give or take the tops and troughs of any graph.

Tomorrow and even more the day after.

Since I realised there was such thing as girlfriends and intimity (the mid 90's) I have not been capable of getting it. So I see not many difference. I think our problems exists already since the 70's.

The worst time in my life where my teenage school years. Many was ruined there.

After world ended in 2012 new era of feminism, female egocentrism and hatred towards betas have started. Now even chads have problems with women jumping over their heads.