Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What video games are you fellas playing recently?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
Personally, I've been playing a lot of Pokemon, the original DOOM games and Touhou. As you can see by my avatar, I'm a Pokemon fan.

Also, I've kind of given up on modern gaming except for Pokemon and Touhou Project, although I'm not exactly the biggest Touhou fan. I got into it a number of months ago and was like "hey, this is pretty good. I should play video games more often."

Pokemon I've been a fan of for a number of years, but I have the most "experience" in Pokemon than other games. I spent most of my time playing Pokemon.

The original DOOM and DOOM 2 are games I've been a fan of for years but since I suck at video games I never beat them.

So, what games do you guys play?

Pokemon is the shit. You play any competitive on Showdown?

I've been playing Dark Souls Remastered most recently for that sweet revitalized multiplayer. Kinda miss the days though back when Dark Souls 1 originally came out and there wasn't "the Dark Souls of this and the Dark Souls of that."

Other than that, I'm waiting for a weeb trash VN to release very soon that I'm itching to play.

warframe and trying to get FC 5

played fortshit and got some wins including a 20 kill game kekek

I've been playing Dark Souls Remastered most recently for that sweet revitalized multiplayer. Kinda miss the days though back when Dark Souls 1 originally came out and there wasn't "the Dark Souls of this and the Dark Souls of that."

Other than that, I'm waiting for a weeb trash VN to release very soon that I'm itching to play.
Nah I never played competitively, although I did explore the competitive community.

Playing Dragon's Crown Pro and a bunch of mobile games like Fate Grand/Order, Fire Emblem Heroes, etc.

horizon zero dawn, doom 2016, fe awakening etc

I wanna start playing osu! again

I don't know if anyone remembers it or even heard about it but I've been playing a lot of Battle Realms lately, an RTS similar to Age Of Empires and Warcraft. Am not even huge on RTS, I play very casually, but that game has still made me invest lots of hours on it.

i'd like to play something but by computer is shitty, idk what to play

I'm a Battle Field Player on PS4. Reached max multiplayer rank in BF4 and BF Hardline and now i'm playing BF1 (114 rank at the moment). After that i'll play Battlefront 1.

Fifa 18 pc. Im in division 2 seasons

21 and a half

im a console pleb and want baro to sell supra vandal already :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Primed Disappointment

I am MR 23 and play on console, we can play after this entrance exam if you want. (A month later.)

A couple of months ago I bought a nintendo gameboy advance and Pokemon Crystal gen 2 and Pokemon Ruby gen 3, for nostalgia. I only played 14 hours on Gen 2 and 4 hours on Gen 3. It´s just not the same as when I was a kid. Even though Pokemon gen 2 (silver) was the best game I have ever played in my life!

A week ago I finished Medal of Honor Allied Assault 1999. Now I am playing Call of Duty United offensive 2003. Really an awesome and hard game!

Rocket League

Wow(Wotlk), red orchestra 2, tales of berseria.

CurveFever. When I first discovered this game at the age of 13, I got addicted to it. I still love this game, so much nostalgia.
Videogames are one of the best copes for an incel and I would recommend playing them to every incel. If you're dedicated and play a lot, you'll eventually become a pro. You'll be better than 99% of the players and will feel like chad in the virtual world.

The Witcher III and resident evil code veronica

I play a lot of War Thunder, I have about 2k hours ingame. I enjoy it because it fulfills my autism.

I finish Prey last night, and Im still playing Halo once or twice a week.

FFXIV
Black Desert
XCOM2

witcher 3 and zelda botw
a bit of resident evil REmake as well

osrs, world of tanks, league of legends, realm grinder, tf2, csgo, and quake 1

Playing through Fire emblem path of radiance and sonic adventure 1 but my laptop can’t handle the graphics so it’s laggy as fuck

SC: Chaos Theory

Sonic advance
Sonic advance 2
Sonic advance 3
Sonic 3 & knuckles
Sonic CD
Sonic Adventure 2
Assetto Corsa
Legend of Zelda breadth of the wild
GTA 5
Cities skylines

nothing. my mom has my ps4

Playing Jedi Academy and Hidden and Dangerous 2. Might revisit Psychonauts.

As you can tell, I have a shit computer.

nioh
batman arkham knight
farcry 5
Battlefleet Gothic armada

best dark souls days where in 2011-2013

Last edited:
GTA Online, COD Black Ops 3 and Yakuza 0.

bless online, overwatch, hearthstone, and shadowverse.