Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what was the hardest pill to swallow for you? for me it was the teenlovepill.

meisterguido

meisterguido

the one who stands with the gods
★★★
Teenlovepill, because it shows that it's already over even if you manage to find a unicorn who would be willing to look over your physical/mental flaws

JBW law pill.

Dogpill

Meekspill

Teenlovepill

In that order.

NoFoidDesireUPill
fairytalepill/frogpill
MeeksPill = nonchadpill+darktriadpill

There is no contest here. The age pill IS the most brutal pill. Can’t go back, EVER. You missed out on so many crucial life experiences, and you ARE STILL missing out on them while you rot away here on this forum.

Also, you’re only getting older, and things only get worse.

There is no contest here. The age pill IS the most brutal pill. Can’t go back, EVER. You missed out on so many crucial life experiences, and you ARE STILL missing out on them while you rot away here on this forum.

Also, you’re only getting older, and things only get worse.
No pill like the agepill.

Most brutal pill I have experienced is the affection pill. Absent parents, so when young I was always with babysitters. So you were always treated like someone else's kid. Then as a teen there was no predatory women interested in me. Also as a teen no teen love.

So I am a disposable extra.

Dickpill
Fatpill
NTpill

That attraction cannot be created

racepill and heightpill

racepill, heightpill and meekspill also beastialitypill

Also mixedracepill or mulattopill.