Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the last time you cried?

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
yesterday i found some old pictures of my parents holding me as a little kid when they were still alive

i looked so happy as a kid. look at me now. shit hurts :feelsbadman:

made me shed some tears

anyway

what was the last time you cried and why?

when close family member died last year, only brutal events makes me cry now.

Sorry for your loss

2021 When my mom refused to listen to me and took covid 19 vaccine.

I don't remember. Since I have no one to impress with fake manliness, I cry whenever I can and don't think much of it. It helps me turn my frustration into action. Sadly, most of the time, I'm unable to cry.

when close family member died last year
I wish I were as attached as you to family members. I don't even feel a loss when people die anymore, I only envy them. If I like them, then I feel happy for them, too.

2021 When my mom refused to listen to me and took covid 19 vaccine.
Brutal. Living with others is hell, especially if they nag and force you like this because they have power over you. I hope you can move out comfortably if you haven't yet.

when close family member died last year, only brutal events makes me cry now.
my condolonces brocel

Sorry for your loss
Hugpepe

I'm completely emotionless anyway, can't remember the last time I felt happy either
would you call it balanced?

are you happy with it?

the other week foids cause trauma

Brutal. Living with others is hell, especially if they nag and force you like this because they have power over you. I hope you can move out comfortably if you haven't yet.

I think you misunderstood what I said. But I can't blame you for my poor english skills, anyways. What I meant was my mom took the vaccine not me, I said to her don't and she went and I cried for her on that day.

She has some heart problems now but for some reason I don't feel sad anymore.

I think you misunderstood what I said. But I can't blame you for my poor english skills, anyways. What I meant was my mom took the vaccine not me, I said to her don't and she went and I cried for her on that day.
Oh, now I understand. Nah, it was my reading comprehension that sucks - I imagined an "I" before "took the covid vaccine". Maybe a Freudian slip - I couldn't imagine someone crying over someone else's stupid actions, especially after they've ignored your warnings.

She has some heart problems now but for some reason I don't feel sad anymore.
Based. She has committed the ultimate sin of giving birth to someone who rots in this forum, so you don't owe her any compassion, especially for problems caused by her own decisions. The only problem is that by ruining her body, she's making it harder for herself to carry out her duty of taking care of you.