Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What will the world look like in the next decade?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
What do you guys think society will be like in 10 years. How bad will things get economically, socially , spiritually etc….will sub8 theory be legit by then? Economic depression? Bachelor tax?

Worse than today. That's for sure.

What do you guys think society will be like in 10 years. How bad will things get economically, socially , spiritually etc….will sub8 theory be legit by then? Economic depression? Bachelor tax?
i wish i knew
i know i wont live that long cuz this lifestyle destroys your health anyway and im already sick
but i wish i could live like 200 years to see how it plays out

i want to be like highlander kek

View: https://youtu.be/0YPtaqJqoHw?t=206

i wish i knew
i know i wont live that long cuz this lifestyle destroys your health anyway and im already sick
but i wish i could live like 200 years to see how it plays out

i want to be like highlander kek

View: https://youtu.be/0YPtaqJqoHw?t=206

You probably wouldn’t want to live that long to see anyways. Im confident that it would be demoralizing unless society collapsed.

Well if you want to ask this question let's break it down like this how different was everything 10 years ago I remembered 2014 like it was yesterday and I felt that we were still in the pickup artist age and it was the beginning of the absolute crash of the sexual economy I thought I was going to send at that age but it was really just a tease and most women wanted nothing to do with me I thought I was at fault but in all reality because of the advancement of dating apps during this time they didn't have any reason to socialize with me of course because of third wave feminism being popular at this time as well as Society becoming more and more liberal it has been a celebration of degeneracy since the election of Obama I did not see it coming I should have I could have given up when I had the chance I wish the black pill existed when I hit puberty I would have been set for life even though it would have been as much suffering as I had without it I at least would have had an understanding of it all to make the correct decisions and to understand the outcome of my actions

Complete mass eugenics dystopia where only ugly AI music and entertainment is made and 8 ft soldiers are the norm, people will be soulless sadistic beasts, only more good looking probably

sub8 theory legit and HTN will become subhumans

Complete mass eugenics dystopia where only ugly AI music and entertainment is made and 8 ft soldiers are the norm, people will be soulless sadistic beasts, only more good looking probably
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

assuming nothing disrupts current trends: 50% of western population LDAR, 5% rope, demographic collapse ensues bcz zoomers arent making kids and boomers (or gen x o guess) are trying to retire

"economy" cannot get bad, it will just purge useless people through starvation :feelsjuice:

With how things are currently trending, not good at all. Females will be even bigger whores than today and we will continue resembling a dystopian state

Be scared. We're going to witness it collapse in our lifetimes

Gen alpha heightmogging the shit out of us

Doubt. With all the micro plastics even chads will be reduced to estrogenic goblins that are massively liberal

I will rebuild it. It will be the new world that needed me since the beginning of time
Ray Liotta Laughing GIF