Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would u do if u asked a female server for a steak with no sauce and she just put like 2kg sauce on it to punish u for being incel

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
maby eat it all so she doesnt get angry

Complain to the manager. Just began for karencels

beat the shit out of her in front of everyone

Literally just stand up and walk out, I am so blackpilled now that I no longer get any social anxiety in situations like that.

would complain

what would u do it the manager was also a foidlo and she made fun of ur tiny penis
How would she know what my dick looked like? :waitwhat:

Getting cuckold fetish vibes from this thread ngl

public beheading

Tell her i won't get her fired if she sits down at my table and has a nice dinner with me and holds my hand. :feelsmage:

becaus ur a tiny little incel mab
I've noticed that you've been blatantly leaking the penislossus discussion inside jokes lately. Everything okay at home?
Face Facial hair Hair White Eyebrow Forehead Cheek Beard Line art Nose Eyewear Facial expression Chin Head Moustache Jaw Mouth Hairstyle Line Eye Human Smile Glasses Organ Black-and-white Illustration Neck Vision care Lip No expression

not order steak in the first place

not order steak in the first place
UGaoLAr.png

what would u do it the manager was also a foidlo and she made fun of ur tiny penis
Find out her work schedule, tape a tracking device under her car, stake out her house, and find the opportune moment to strike(in minecraft VR)

that sounds extremely unprofessional of them. i have never experienced such behaviour

maby order the vegan soy gluten free beyond burger instead
or you could order the many non-steak items that can be just as awesome

such as miso-marinated black cod
or butter-poached lobster
or honey-glazed duck
or iberico pork chop

Find out her work schedule, tape a tracking device under her car, stake out her house, and find the opportune moment to strike(in minecraft VR)
interesting

u asked a female server for a steak with no sauce and she just put like 2kg sauce on it to punish u​

this dilemma will never exist for me because I fucking love sauce, what kind of faggot doesn't want sauce on his steak?

if you don't want free sauce just scrape it off with a knife and leave it behind on your plate, the tiny little bit you couldn't scrape off isn't going to bug you

what kind of fake fucking dilemma is this POS wastethread?

it's like "hey what if you asked a cute waitress not to give you her phonenumber and then she did?"

this dilemma will never exist for me because I fucking love sauce, what kind of faggot doesn't want sauce on his steak?

if you don't want free sauce just scrape it off with a knife and leave it behind on your plate, the tiny little bit you couldn't scrape off isn't going to bug you

what kind of fake fucking dilemma is this POS wastethread?

it's like "hey what if you asked a cute waitress not to give you her phonenumber and then she did?"
What if it was spicy chinese gutter oil sauce that makes u take greasy explosive shits for hours

What if it was spicy chinese gutter oil sauce that makes u take greasy explosive shits for hours
scrape it off

also I squirt that shit into my ramen and it barely registers, I need to supplement it with garlic

scrape it off

also I squirt that shit into my ramen and it barely registers, I need to supplement it with garlic
U cant just scrape off 2kg of sauce that’s a fucking Shit Ton of sauce it would literally drown the plate

@Transcended Trucel thoughtlo

U cant just scrape off 2kg of sauce that’s a fucking Shit Ton of sauce it would literally drown the plate

@Transcended Trucel thoughtlo
wizard 32 @Wizard32 tesosterone Mogs me. I am too low T and high inhibition to eat gutter oiled food. I can't risk the health problems.

wizard 32 @Wizard32 tesosterone Mogs me. I am too low T and high inhibition to eat gutter oiled food. I can't risk the health problems.

you are probably higher T than me because your IQ is higher and you eat healthy

I am low-T and thus low-IQ and thus eat garbage despite the health problems it causes me because I'm in LDAR mode with low hopes

scrape it off

I would never scrape it off wtf I'm at a restaurant

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back