Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you choose; being born as a 5/10 woman or a man

What would you choose.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just be born with your conscience replaced by a hole and fuck chads theory :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Why would I want to be a woman?

A low IQ, immoral, and retarded creature, no point in being one.

The death knell of foids has sounded, wouldn't want to be them tbh.

Am I missing something because this should be a no brainer? Even if you’re 5/10 as a woman you wouldn’t even have to work, 5/10 male is living on veteran difficulty

I don't want the female privilages, I just want to live like a normal person

What would you choose op and why?

@ExpiringAspirin Idk I feel like its a bit of a gamble, the 5/10 woman choice is the safest bet but being a 5/10 man could possibly be much better or much worse but im leaning towards choosing 5/10 man.
But If we are talking about 3 and lower being woman seems like the better option.

Woman, easy street.

I am looking at the poll result and this forum has no hope, everyone here has gone bonkers 0 IQ

tranny thread

A man. At least I have a soul. 100% of foids are NPCs. X chromosome is of this earth and animalistic. Y chromosome was created with care.

I wish I was a 5/10
but at the end, I would chose not to be here in the first place,
even as a chad, fuck life, fuck existing,
Life isn't worth living at all

That's stupid too ask tutorial vs hardcore modes, who would go for hardcore?

Why would I want to be a literal animal?

Other people would actually give a shit about me and it would be easy to get a girlfriend as a girl. Imagine being invited to everything instead of being constantly forgotten about or rejected

Despite being a man on hard mode I still prefer it to being a soulless whore.

I prefer to be a man with foids privilege (attention and validation from the oposite sex and no need to work, could marry a rich foid)

I'd rather be alone than drown in chad cum thx.

Now if I could either by a lesbian or an asexual (lol chadsexual) who didn't engage in sex with men I'd probably live a little happier.

a 5/10 woman easily. Being born a ugly man is one of the biggest misfortunes that happened to me

If I retain my current conscience, woman. Easy life.

If not, a man.

those who pick men must be low IQ af.

if you're a female, you wouldnt be like "huuh durrr why didnt i choose to be a male before i was born" coz you dont get to choose your gender or your genes. so if you're in a position of "pre-life" to pick your spawn gender, its only rational to pick the easiest difficulty possible.

My sister and I grew up together and everything has always been much more difficult for me, even though she has mental capacities well below mine. Seriously, I would say she has an IQ of a dog sometimes....

When she got bad grades(like, always) or didn't give a fuck she got a lot less complaints from my parents. She was never beaten by my parents. She does drama for anything trivial and everyone is always on her side. She managed to get a rich simp to support her, she lives like a queen now just for being a woman.

Now look at me, I have to work like a slave to earn a fucking miserable salary and my parents are still roasting me because my job sucks.

These feminists who say that women are oppressed must have their heads stuck in their own asses

GrAYcel thread

Anyone who imagines being a foid is a faggot
The only reason foids have it easy is because we gave them rights

Being born a man is only better if you’re chad

Women are privileged

Why would anyone want to be a male? It’s chad or rope
That's like asking if you'd like to enjoy life on easy mode but without posessing consciousness to even realise it
I’d like to experience joy and happiness even if I’m a stupid and useless hole, 10 times better than being an incelish 5/10 male

Last edited:
one of these threads get posted every month and its always by a greycel jfl

if I was 5/10 white I would be a slayer unironically

This question is asking if you would rather be an average looking man or average looking woman. Average woman has it way easier.

if I was 5/10 white I would be a slayer unironically
Cope

one of these threads get posted every month and its always by a greycel jfl
I posted a similar one when I joined JFL
GrAYcel thread

Anyone who imagines being a foid is a faggot
The only reason foids have it easy is because we gave them rights
Cope, women always had easier. But back then people didn't have DNA tests to know the kid is actually the local chad's

greycel thread. But I would rather be born a man because I hate women

its all about power at the end of the day. I would much rather have started things off as a female. It's so fucking easy to be a 7/10 from a 5/10 female

The answer is simple.

You want to live life on tutorial mode or nightmare “just kill me now please” mode?

both are an improvement.

i'd rather be the one that has a soul tbh

5/10 woman lives life even easier then chad does, with life on tutorial mode, unlimited sex with Chads, and free money.

I could get more pussy as a 5/10 lesbian, than as a 5/10 normie male.

I wished I was never born