Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what would you do if you ascended?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
and by ascend i mean find a girl who loves you and enter a relationship with her. not just lose your virginity at a party or something. would you go back on anything you said before and become a bluepiller like other "incels" whove ascended? personally i would of course put as much effort and devotion to this girl as she puts into me, but i would never forget what girls before her did to me and you guys as a whole, blackpill statistics ARE facts and i uphold them as the truth 100%. if i ever ascend that doesnt mean that the blackpill is false, and id never go on here trying to convince you guys that its "personality" and that youll find love someday

You are :bluepill: yourself

No ascension for your inceldom

i would psychologically manipulate her and make her think she was going insane. id also beat her pussy up daily

and by ascend i mean find a girl who loves you and enter a relationship with her. not just lose your virginity at a party or something. would you go back on anything you said before and become a bluepiller like other "incels" whove ascended? personally i would of course put as much effort and devotion to this girl as she puts into me, but i would never forget what girls before her did to me and you guys as a whole, blackpill statistics ARE facts and i uphold them as the truth 100%. if i ever ascend that doesnt mean that the blackpill is false, and id never go on here trying to convince you guys that its "personality" and that youll find love someday
Hypothetically:
I will jab HGH, aromasin, and High calcium milk into my male offspring if I were ascended.
plus high protein food and radical anti soy diet
Blackpill indoctrination.

If i ascended i would be the same

Even if by some miracle I ascend, I don't see the point of it

Try to fuck her friends

You're 15 years old buddy boyo. :society:

BUT WHAT IF
There is no what if

If by some miracle some girl does have attraction for you , it will fade extremely fast like in month , maybe days

You're 15 years old buddy boyo. :society:
literally what does that have to do with this fucking post i swear you niggas love to bring this up at random when the question im asking has no correlation with what age you are

it would be like falling into an alternate dimension, nothing would make sense

literally what does that have to do with this fucking post i swear you niggas love to bring this up at random when the question im asking has no correlation with what age you are
Only youngcel dream about "ascension" :bluepill:. If you were blackpilled you wouldn't have made this stupid thread.

Only youngcel dream about "ascension" :bluepill:. If you were blackpilled you wouldn't have made this stupid thread.
i didnt word this thread as if it was a possibility its just a hypothetical it isnt that deep bro

i didnt word this thread as if it was a possibility its just a hypothetical it isnt that deep bro
Your bluepilled nature is seeping through. :feelsUgh:

let me imagine myself in a relationship its my biggest cope
Stop LARPing blackpill and just say you're bluepilled.

Okay 15 years old kid.

I would think I went insane and probably stab her with a knife to see if she actually bleeds or is a robot. Ofc if she's real she's gonna love me even more bc there's nothing that makes a foid wetter than having an abusive bf she has to hide from in a women's shelter every couple months only to get back with him after some unnecessary drama.

Pimp her and become rich:smonk: