Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you became The Flash?

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
Let's say you were splashed by chemicals that were struck by lightning, you got super-speed and do all the things Flash can do. (You also get a friction proof suit, obviously)

What would be the first thing you do?

Just fly around the world stealing all the money i can and capturing some toilets :feelsEhh: (like the toilet you shit in)

oh and knocking out windows, burning down houses, and popping tires of richcels like @HiddenUzer

Capture stacies and chads and put them up at tall spots or places where they cant get down (in video game :feelsEhh:)

in the crowded street i would steal foids all clothes and remain them naked EVERYDAY EVERY GODDAMN SECOND . so their value would tremendously decrease

Rape as many young foids as I can get away with. (in video game)

in the crowded street i would steal foids all clothes and remain them naked EVERYDAY EVERY GODDAMN SECOND . so their value would tremendously decrease
or do it in classrooms to fat foids so they get embarassed.

worlds fastest premature ejaculator

I

I’ll save my oneitis from you and she’ll fall in love with me and marry me
How are you gonna save her if he can move faster than the speed of light?

Be grateful to be a jew

Let's say you were splashed by chemicals that were struck by lightning, you got super-speed and do all the things Flash can do. (You also get a friction proof suit, obviously)
What would be the first thing you do?

defeat Flash