Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you woke up a Chad?

P

peanutjar22

Greycel
Would you guys join the system and become part of the problem, fucking bitches left and right?

Would you do something to help your incel brethren, and if so, what?

I don't think Chads could help us even if they wanted to.

Its friday night, I would go to club and get shit ton of pussy. Instead I am rotting in my room with all you fellow incels

i'd be the same high inhib autist and keep rotting. A girl would need to outright ask me out which would be plausible if I were chad. Alterntively I would use tinder

I would probably slay girls every fucking day. It is hard to say though... We cant even imagine how "high" Chads are when they are constantly complimented and validated from girls, and not even any girl, but also top-tier girls. It is like a drug, I would imagine. Girls chasing your dick only because you hit a genetic lottery.

I would get my oneitis and marry her.

nothing. id feel way better about myself but i wouldnt go out and commit zina. nobody cares if your a chad when your in jahannam

start my modeling career

I’d probably remain as I am tbh. My brain chemistry, routines are essentially set in stone.

Marry a cute virgin girl.

i'd be the same. i'd still post here all day and play video games. i cannot even fathom what it's like to interact with other people socially, i'd just embarrass myself in the long run.

Open up a new tinder