Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if your gf's little sister had a crush on you

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Yeah what would you do if your gf's little sister had a puppy crush on u and got jealous and angrey whenever u do stuff like kissing hugging going on dates etc how would u handle that situation

tell her to give me that sucky sucky fucky fucky for long time long time

KILL HER FOR BEING A FUTURE SLUT AND PROMOTING DEGENERACY.
IT CUCKS I HOPE YOUR FUTURE KID DIE AND IS RAPED AND YOU WATCH
THINK ABOUT ME WHEN SOMEONE U CARE DIE

KILL HER FOR BEING A FUTURE SLUT AND PROMOTING DEGENERACY.
IT CUCKS I HOPE YOUR FUTURE KID DIE AND IS RAPED AND YOU WATCH
THINK ABOUT ME WHEN SOMEONE U CARE DIE
  accelerator and last order to aru majutsu no index drawn by yamano 151515  62348fdc013f60540

I don't have a girlfriend :feelsmage:

Mikasa > Last Order

because

Mikasa > All

I'm a sand nigger, this scenario makes no sense.

Fuck you

I am incel, nobody you'd ever have a crush on me

what a shit user

go fuck yourself, retard

ban this guy, please wtf

that's why I am not accessing this forum as much as I would like to, it's full of these stupid threads

Fuck you

what a shit user

go fuck yourself, retard

ban this guy, please wtf

that's why I am not accessing this forum as much as I would like to, it's full of these stupid threads

Since this is one of the site administrator's "tolerable spam threads", I'll derail it a bit:

GDScript

Aspie John was inexperienced and still virgin. He had no degrees, certificates, or work history. He was depressed. He barely had a Git repository. Anxious Jane was sleeping with other males as our protagonist attempted to clutch his shattered life and restore his shattered history.

His project name: "The Pumpkin Restoration"

A 2D sprite-based mobile game that would incorporate mechanics of games like Street Fighter and yet utilize a magic-based system. Necromancy was the intended primary ability of the main character.

The game was to be scripted completely in GDScript. Or perhaps he would use a combination of GDScript and Lua.

Fuck her and continue to fuck both of them

Yeah what would you do if your gf's little sister had a puppy crush on u and got jealous and angrey whenever u do stuff like kissing hugging going on dates etc how would u handle that situation

View attachment 573771
@FrothySolutions @Emba @Mecoja @radishman @Uggo Mongo @turbocuckcel_7000 @epillepsy @rope2cope Thoughtlos

Attachments

• 8E8996B9-7648-4861-9103-5B5194D0D7A9.jpeg
    8E8996B9-7648-4861-9103-5B5194D0D7A9.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 76
Give her and her sister an ambien

Put my ----> in their (())

Fuck them both in a threesome

View attachment 573771
I would never know because I will never even be able to get a gf in the first place I am objectively too ugly :blackpill:

this is an incel forum involuntary celibate means you cant get a gf:blackpill:

@FrothySolutions @Emba @Mecoja @radishman @Uggo Mongo @turbocuckcel_7000 @epillepsy @rope2cope Thoughtlos
Spank her little booty and pinch her chubby cheeks until she cries to her mommy.

Fuck you

what a shit user

go fuck yourself, retard

ban this guy, please wtf

It’s just a fantasy, bro. Calm down.

Fuck you

what a shit user

go fuck yourself, retard

ban this guy, please wtf

schitzo moment

Nothing. I wouldn’t wanna jeopardize my only chance of having a girlfriend

There's nothing illegal about grooming her, and buying her gifts like a remote controlled vibrator.

Inceldom Discussion

Try and bang her of course.