Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Would You Do If You're Daughter Became A Teenage Mom?

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
Personally I would be really fucking angry and take chad plus my daughter very accountable. It would be more painful if the person in question was a fat volcel as well, meaning he has fatty and lazy genes with bad eating habits.

How do you even come up with such questions when us incels will never have kids anyways?

I would be happy for her if she was married to the kids father as a virgin. I assume you are talking about premarital sex and wedlock. In that case I would be extremely disappointed, consider her a whore and love her significantly less.

No Idea Idk GIF by Travis

stone her to death in roblox

I would be happy for her if she was married to the kids father as a virgin. I assume you are talking about premarital sex and wedlock. In that case I would be extremely disappointed, consider her a whore and love her significantly less.

wouldn't have a daughter or a child in general. Goes against my religion. but if did have teen mom, would disown em

Having a daughter become a teen mom isnt a big deal out of context. The bigger issue is if your daughter becomes a teen mom in the modern day that implies multiple failures as a father. Most likely she isnt going to be married to the father and any other kids she has will have a different father. Also, shes most likely a slut if she got knocked up as a teen. An irresponsible slut at that. Last but not least you know as a father that this is not an ideal situation for a kid to grow up in. So now its your responsibility to take care of grandkids(as well as your daughter) or you throw your daughter and grandchild to the streets. You're fucked. :feelswhat:

Idk if you’ve noticed but having kids isn’t really something incels excel at

Personally I would be really fucking angry and take chad plus my daughter very accountable. It would be more painful if the person in question was a fat volcel as well, meaning he has fatty and lazy genes with bad eating habits.
tbh i have zero to none empathy for teen mother´s , at their age millions of brocels are rotting at their room, getting bullied, missing on key social cognitive experiences such as teen love, missing on life only because of their genetics. Fuck teen moms

throw them to the streets ASAP and see how feminism saves them :feelskek:

Get the Turkey pan and stuffing ready.

That'll never happen because i would have to have sex first and the foid would have to decide to keep my child and the chances of either of those things happening is zero, but hypothetically, i would kick her out. In fact she doesn't even have to get pregnant for me to kick her out. If i find out she's sexually active she's gone

That'll never happen because i would have to have sex first and the foid would have to decide to keep my child and the chances of either of those things happening is zero, but hypothetically, i would kick her out. In fact she doesn't even have to get pregnant for me to kick her out. If i find out she's sexually active she's gone
Number 1 its a zero percent chance of both of those things happening. Not either. In other words you could ascend but the odds are great she would still kill the baby. They kill babies from chad and normies after all. Number 2 all foids are "sexually active" now, so that should be a non-starter if you would even consider kids.

Number 1 its a zero percent chance of both of those things happening. Not either. In other words you could ascend but the odds are great she would still kill the baby. They kill babies from chad and normies after all. Number 2 all foids are "sexually active" now, so that should be a non-starter if you would even consider kids.
You're right there. I'd tell her what will happens if i find out she's sexually active and she'll make an informed decision. If she decides to have sex then i guess she has some place she can stay

You're right there. I'd tell her what will happens if i find out she's sexually active and she'll make an informed decision. If she decides to have sex then i guess she has some place she can stay
High iq. You could warn you hypothetical daughter but if she chooses not to listen shes on her own. Based. :feelskek:

Glad I'm incel so I never have to worry about that.On the other hand I would do exactly like @Robert Hansen said.

I wouldn’t even accept a daughter in the first place, so i am not qualified to answer this question.

Good for her. Better eggs to pass on. Hopefully the Father is not an idiot.