Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do with Nikolas Cruz? (poll)

What would you do with Nikolas Cruz?

• Life in prison

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Prison until we can be confident he won't harm people again

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Death penalty

• Nothing. Just let him free!

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Medal or something else positive

• Other (say in thread!)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
This might be an interesting one!

Death penalty optional or life in prison. That's what they should do for any capital offense. Suicide should always be an option.

From a neutral point of view mass shootings should result in life in prison or death penalty

Suicide should always be an option.
Idk how someone can manage to go on a killing spree and not kill themselves tbh
you are 100% going in prison for life or get killed anyways
just end it all with a shotgun

Take him to Maccy D's and celebrate.
So many future Stacies and chads slain :feelsdevil::feelzez:

Imagine having a shit life and being imprisoned for life right after :feelsrope:

He probably was going to end it all with his AR but apparently it jammed

free him, he just had a bad day :feelsdevil:! dindu nuffin. :feelsdevil: Give him second chance! :feelsdevil:

He probably was going to end it all with his AR but apparently it jammed

Wow there are reports about it jamming yeah. I guess that would explain why he didn't kill himself.

I didn't realise an AR-15 could jam that easily. To be honest though it probably depends heavily on the manufacturer.

Wow there are reports about it jamming yeah. I guess that would explain why he didn't kill himself.

I didn't realise an AR-15 could jam that easily. To be honest though it probably depends heavily on the manufacturer.
The AR he used (an M&P-15 sport II iirc) is well known for being decently reliable considering its price (around $800 or so). He probably jammed it by using shitty ammo and/or magazines. It could've also been really dirty and he never cleaned it.

I should've mentioned this in my initial post but there's also the possibility he was too much of a pussy to kill himself even if he managed to clear the jam.

The AR he used (an M&P-15 sport II iirc) is well known for being decently reliable considering its price (around $800 or so). He probably jammed it by using shitty ammo and/or magazines. It could've also been really dirty and he never cleaned it.

I should've mentioned this in my initial post but there's also the possibility he was too much of a pussy to kill himself even if he managed to clear the jam.

True, true.

And yeah I heard it was a Smith & Wesson which surprised me. I expected some random cheap brand, lol

I guess it's a reminder that in a combat situation (ie, not just mowing down innocent people) it's important to have a sidearm!

Worship him in insallah

Make him commander/leader of I.N.C.E.L. Kommando

Someone supportive of Cruz' wellbeing said that "He shouldn't have to go through this alone".

Believe me, he won't. He's famous and a convicted murderer. He will have no end of interested women, lol.

Men will probably be hard on him though because his victims were young... I think?

What were the things you get a hard time for in prison... paedophilia, child killing and... being a rat, I think. This might count as child killing in their minds, or close enough.

EDIT -- Oh wait it was rape, not child killing. That was the third one. So I don't know then!

Another quick thing I wanted to say about Cruz...

Maybe once the sentence is given we will see his real personality again, as since the shooting I feel like we've mostly been seeing an act designed to soften the sentence.