Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do?

What would you do if your date had a son with Tyrone?

• Date her long enough just to get sex. Can’t love a woman with half breed child.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Laugh at her and instantly leave

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Date her and pursue a relationship. It doesn’t bother me that she took Tyrone dick

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Be polite and go on the one date but end it. Not dating a coal burner!

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Scenario: Via some miracle you get a date with a girl. She is no Stacy but attractive, you would certainly smash. Before the date you text back and forth and she is honest and says she has a son. This is not ideal for you as you don’t desire to raise Chad’s spawn but you are incel and this is a girl willing to date you, so beggars can’t be choosers.

You show up to her house to pick her up for the date and you see that the kid is mixed black/white. For this scenario assume the foid is white. What would you do?

pump and then dump after she gets pregnant. Mutt Tyrone can have Chad as a brother:smonk:

Last edited:
The kid would've been a Quadroon...I am Blasian.

i dont mind tyrone dick at all. experienced women are hotter plus her pussy will be more stretched so it will be more comfortable for my dick. loose pusseis are the best

I read this as "What would you do if your son had a date with Tyrone?" :feelskek:

I’m not saying my purity on a whore:feelsjuice:

Before the date you text back and forth and she is honest and says she has a son.
Stop right there and tell her I'm no longer interested.

i dont mind tyrone dick at all. experienced women are hotter plus her pussy will be more stretched so it will be more comfortable for my dick. loose pusseis are the best
Facts. Tyrone dick gives it more flavour anyways.

Are you a virgin?

Scenario: Via some miracle you get a date with a girl. She is no Stacy but attractive, you would certainly smash. Before the date you text back and forth and she is honest and says she has a son. This is not ideal for you as you don’t desire to raise Chad’s spawn but you are incel and this is a girl willing to date you, so beggars can’t be choosers.

You show up to her house to pick her up for the date and you see that the kid is mixed black/white. For this scenario assume the foid is white. What would you do?
race doesn’t matter i’d do the same thing

date her just for sex

I don't mind race mixing at all. But a single mother is nothing but pump n dump to me.

Get sex in the first 5 days or im out of there .

I aint a dancing clown for a post bitch of a Woman

Date her for sex and then I would throw her away