Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What you think of tattoos?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★
I know most of you guys really hate them. However, I think they look sick asf. Most of you guys are NEET and don't give a fuck anyway, so no idea why you don't get some. Not like you have a job or some shit where you have to look professional. I want a full body suit (up to neck) by the time I'm 40. Face tats are nahhh. If a foid has any tho she's a fucking whore bag.

Attachments

• a05212878d9e7394b66a3a5614e2457f--tebori-tattoo-yakuza-tattoo.jpg
    a05212878d9e7394b66a3a5614e2457f--tebori-tattoo-yakuza-tattoo.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 21
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 24
I've never seen someone that looked better with tatoos than without tbh, no offense to any tatootedcels

I've never seen someone that looked better with tatoos than without tbh, no offense to any tatootedcels
:cryfeels: exactly it's still over either way SO FUCK IT. Get blasted from the neck down

The ZOG police state use tats as a identifier. Face and neck tats are the worst. Have fun finding higher pay employment looking like a circus freak.

Last edited:
Tattoos on people with bad face and body look comical.

The ZOG police state use tats as a identifier. Face and neck tats are the worst. Have fun finding higher pay employment looking like a lizard circus freak.
Just NEET and live off parents money

I think in some cases it may help you ascend because you might look like scary criminal and foids love that

No tattoos for my height

I am trying to looksmaxx currently. If it succeeds I might get a tattoo. I've always wanted to get a big one to go on my back.
Imo Kazuma Kiryu looks cool with a tattoo, I'd probably get a similar one.

I look like McLovin. Would look out of place on someone like me

Tats can be cool if executed well but the vast majority of people getting tats are retarded and want the dumbest shit to be permanently inked onto their body.

Tattoos often associate with vile personality.

Tattoos are for marking inmates and slaves. It's like a form of cattle branding. Why anyone would want to willingly brand themselves with ink for life is insane to me.

Only looks good on chad. A Viking tattoo on chad makes him look like a warrior. A Viking tattoo on an incel he looks like a geek.

The ZOG police state use tats as a identifier. Face and neck tats are the worst. Have fun finding higher pay employment looking like a circus freak.

It's part of trash thug normie culture. The only reason you'd have a tattoo is to send a signal to other people "don't fuck with me". The more tattoos the more you should not fuck with that person. But in reality the person is just showing how trashy and stupid they are.

It's part of trash thug normie culture. The only reason you'd have a tattoo is to send a signal to other people "don't fuck with me". The more tattoos the more you should not fuck with that person. But in reality the person is just showing how trashy and stupid they are.
exactly

Only looks good on chad. A Viking tattoo on chad makes him look like a warrior. A Viking tattoo on an incel he looks like a geek.
This, they're normie only. And makes you stand out like an asshole or a thug. Would be good if you were, like you said, a low inhib Chad

Nahhh

Degenerate
Well it's not like you're gonna ascend, get a high paying job, have a family anyway. Those are all Chad things. So mind as well look sick asf

On my phone but, Tattoos give you cancer and serious disease.

The human body is an electro-chemical machine. If you BLOCK or CUT a "bio-electrical wire", an organ system associated with that electrical circuit is going to suffer and fail in time.

Fascia is a band or sheet of connective tissue, primarily collagen, beneath the skin that attaches to, stabilizes, encloses, and separates muscles and other internal organs. It acts as a semiconductor.. essentially meaning it is the body's wiring system.

Tattoo ink is made up of varying toxic compounds and heavy metals that give off a small electro magnetic field that messes with your natural bio-electric communication.

The ink and the scarring messes with this fascia layer, which is basically your electrical wiring system. Over time disfunction develops in the body and you get disease and cancer.

--

Also, Tattoos = Advertisment for Low IQ

View: https://youtu.be/B30SVUJUCA0?si=oh6zbLIlCoq-naMq

Last edited:
On my phone but, Tattoos give you cancer and serious disease.

The human body is an electro-chemical machine. If you BLOCK or CUT a "bio-electrical wire", an organ system associated with that electrical circuit is going to suffer and fail in time.

Fascia is a band or sheet of connective tissue, primarily collagen, beneath the skin that attaches to, stabilizes, encloses, and separates muscles and other internal organs. It acts as a semiconductor.. essentially meaning it is the body's wiring system.

Tattoo ink is made up of varying toxic compounds and heavy metals that give off a small electro magnetic field that mess with your natural bio-electro-communication/activity.

The ink and the scarring messes with this fascia layer, which is basically your electrical wiring system. Over time disfunction develops and you get disease and cancer.

--

Also, Tattoos = Advertisment for Low IQ

View: https://youtu.be/B30SVUJUCA0?si=oh6zbLIlCoq-naMq

IDK about all that. I would bet more fat fucks without tattoos flood the hospitals. But if tattoos make you die sooner then pretty much everyone here should be in favor of them

IDK about all that. I would bet more fat fucks without tattoos flood the hospitals. But if tattoos make you die sooner, then pretty much everyone here should be in favor of them

You should want to increase your relative happiness, health, power and well being. NOT decrease it.

You should want to increase your relative happiness, health, power and well being. NOT decrease it.
I have a few on my arms. Just make sure they're covered when im at work. If has made no difference in my happiness, health, power and well being. I'm miserable as fuck either way

Tattoos on foid = disgusting, low class

Tattoos on man = better be jacked

I find them hot on girls, providing they're not overdone.

I find them hot on girls, providing they're not overdone.
It is indeed hot on girls, 99% of the time it means they're sluts who like to get railed by chad tho

They basically make men look like thugs and women look like whores. Also they're a huge red flag, arguably the biggest one you can see right away.

I'd ask for a 13 but they'd draw a 31.

They basically make men look like thugs and women look like whores. Also they're a huge red flag, arguably the biggest one you can see right away.
Darktriadmaxxx? Yeah I definitely noticed a difference before and after I got mine. I'm saving up for a sleeve rn

unaryan culture

More often than not they look bad. In particular full sleeves on the arms often look terrible.

tattoos are for normie sexhavers.

I think it's hot as fuck, but only if it's a good artstyle. I don't like the stereotypical roses and lions, it's only normies who get them

Tattoos are signatures for bitches