Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whatever happened to hopecoperope?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
He was basically the ricecel who had the hindu god Shiva as his avi and used to remind greycels that they are GrAYcel in every post he could, completely disregarding what the post talked about.

@HopeCope I guess he left just like aaaei, yerbeirto cuyen and the rest. we will never see em again. I wonder how many of them were trucels and how many were Larpers in the end who roped who livds
aadi*

he hoped, he coped, he roped

Deleted member 23712

RIP based ricecel

He was basically the ricecel who had the hindu god Shiva as his avi and used to remind greycels that they are GrAYcel in every post he could, completely disregarding what the post talked about.
This

ldar_ricecel said:
He’s bragged a lot. He recently commented how he was at 70% warning level. So probably just too much bragging.

"They’ve been deleted by mods but he once said that a foid that he was studying with made a handjob gesture at him under the table, and that one time a single mom asked him to come with her to his house."

Last edited:
27690.jpg

XD

"They’ve been deleted by mods but he once said that a foid that he was studying with made a handjob gesture at him under the table, and that one time a single mom asked him to come with her to his house.

Involuntary virgin"
damn for real? I got decieved again

"They’ve been deleted by mods but he once said that a foid that he was studying with made a handjob gesture at him under the table, and that one time a single mom asked him to come with her to his house."
Sounds more like involuntary Chad at that point

Added so much

If I ever go inactive it's because I roped