Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s a hardban?

J

JamesMLM

Captain
What’s a hardban? Is it different from a regular ban? Were the username is crossed out.

the hardban calls out in pain as it strikes you

It’s when u get banned for like a week or 10 days

So @Intellectual won’t be coming back or he is coming back in 10 days. People are giving mixed answers
His profile isn't shown as banned

It's when you can't access the site at all, aside from opening the webpage. It won't actually put a slash through your name, it'll just stop you from using any of the sites features. I was hardbanned for a few weeks at one point

just fucking lol. there's so many blatant infiltrators on this website now that they're networking and lifting up eachothers nutsacks :feelskek:

@Fat Link fix your website

Ok, I was actually hardbanned so I can tell you what it actually is.

Ban: Username is crossed out so everyone knows you're banned. When you're logged in, you can still see posts and still message people. You can make a ban appeal.

Hardban: Username is not crossed out. People need to click on your profile to confirm you're hardbanned. You can't see any posts (unless you log out) and can't message people. Can't make a ban appeal.

Basically, it's having your account nuked in a way. Only way to pretty much appeal a hardban is to have somebody vouch for you or something

Ok, I was actually hardbanned so I can tell you what it actually is.

Ban: Username is crossed out so everyone knows you're banned. When you're logged in, you can still see posts and still message people. You can make a ban appeal.

Hardban: Username is not crossed out. People need to click on your profile to confirm you're hardbanned. You can't see any posts (unless you log out) and can't message people. Can't make a ban appeal.

Basically, it's having your account nuked in a way. Only way to pretty much appeal a hardban is to have somebody vouch for you or something
So basically there is no chance on @Intellectual coming back, everyone hated him. I couldn’t see the possibility of him finding a voucher