Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's more insulting-- incel or cuck?

What is the more painful insult (said by a non-incel)?

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
For me its way more insulting to be called an incel (by a non-incel) because I know its true, and there's nothing I can do about it. I can laugh off being called a 'cuck' because it's just not true-- I don't even have a wife or a bull to give my nintendo switch to :feelskek:

Both words are used by normies to the point where they become meaningless, so it doesn't really hurt either way

Frankly, my initial inclination is to react badly at 'cuck', but at least cucks are perceived, even if not cared for. I might as well be invisible 99% of the time, it wouldn't make a damn difference.

incel bc you're a biologic failure and you'll never extend your bloodline/genetics

If i'm a cuck that means i'm a woman's bitch. I can live with incel, not cuck.

For me its cuck, there's no going lower than that as a male.

I was in pain when I envisioned myself watching foid and Deángelis cuckold me with tall White/Black males.

I was in much less pain when I realized that my inceldom is strongly based on race and accepted it.

Incels

Incel

Cel

Brain Cel

better incel than cuck

cuck because its an accpetance of female malitreatment towards you. you are not only a quasi incel, but you are supporting women for putting you in that position

Cuck is more insulting, I would rather chop my dick off than be cucked by a whore

OP is a cuck for thinking incel is worse
it also matters a lot who says the word. Incels hold no power- whereas the rumors of the foid hivemind can crush you